• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Gowans

Oct 27, 2017
North East, UK

It's a New Day, yes it is! Who wants a side of lancer's with their bowl of Booty O's?
The New Day Pack is Now Available for Free With Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks.
Claim your Perks by going to your Perks gallery on your Xbox console or Xbox App on Windows 10 PC

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Oh fuck yeah. Was fully expecting to be dropping like £15 on this.

tenor.gif

KDC720

Oct 25, 2017
Wrestlers and Gears just go together super well. I still want Bautista playing Marcus if they ever make a movie. I think Xavier Woods loves videogames as well so this makes too much sense.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
Free with GPU Perks is pretty sick, I was interested in this but not enough to pay $20 just for some skins

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
It's live now:

www.microsoft.com

Buy The New Day Bundle - Microsoft Store

Get the Windows 10, Xbox One at Microsoft Store and compare products with the latest customer reviews and ratings. Download or ship for free. Free returns.

It's not a redemption code, it's just free on the store

EDIT: Hmm, pressing "Get" doesn't actually seem to be working for me, maybe it's not fully live yet

Phediuk

Oct 27, 2017
Reminds me of Radical Heights, the extremely short-lived CliffyB game following the failure of Lawbreakers.

Karateka

Oct 28, 2017
Coalition sure is wasting a lot of time on pointless junk but at least there were some good maps in the last pack.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
I went through the console, pressed Get and it popped up a screen that said I can now use it or whatever. Went into the game and they're available to use.

Thanks, worked now. Banner seems incredibly random tho. Looks like they couldn't use any official logos or so.

But I love, same with Batista, that they all voiced all the emotes in the game. That feels fantastic.