• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Proven

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Lots of ways to get the Terminator stuff tho.

"Pre-Purchase Gears 5 Standard or Ultimate Edition before September 10 or play Gears 5 before September 16 to receive the following content**: "

Do you know if the halo/terminator stuff is available day one if you get those versions or are they coming at a later date?

Betelgeuse

Nov 2, 2017
Thanks, will preload.

I'm skeptical this is going to be the shakeup the franchise needs, but I'm going to give it a fair shake. At the very least this should be a really polished and enjoyable campaign.

Jan 13, 2018
Anyone else still grinding for the 'Road to Gears' rewards?

I'm finishing up the CoOp Campaign section this weekend, so I'll be ending up with 10 of 11 completions. (Wasn't even close for the earlier time-limited Raam one). I'll prolly have more friends needing to wreck some Horde Modes or Public Versus for theirs, so will be helping out there, too. 👍

Where you at, with it? 😎

ScrewyAurum

Nov 3, 2017

Speaking of when it begins, that might be a little earlier than you expected. Across both digital and participating retailers, Gears 5 Early Access will begin at 9pm on September 5th in your local time zone!

For regions that contain multiple time zones, the earliest time zone will dictate your release time. For example, North American Early Access will begin at simultaneously at 9pm ET, 7pm CT and 6pm PT.

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
Wow, I was expecting another 100+ GB monster, though I guess maybe it will overtime. Any chances that the PC version will be much bigger? Cause I might dive in on Gears 5 then on gamepass.

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017

Speaking of when it begins, that might be a little earlier than you expected. Across both digital and participating retailers, Gears 5 Early Access will begin at 9pm on September 5th in your local time zone!

For regions that contain multiple time zones, the earliest time zone will dictate your release time. For example, North American Early Access will begin at simultaneously at 9pm ET, 7pm CT and 6pm PT.

Next Thursday at 7pm MT for me it is! Maybe I should take Friday off.

Apr 8, 2018
Do the Ultimate Edition add-ons start downloading now too or closer to launch? I have Game Pass Ultimate but can't seem to find them in the game's ready to install section.

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm finishing up the CoOp Campaign section this weekend, so I'll be ending up with 10 of 11 completions. (Wasn't even close for the earlier time-limited Raam one). I'll prolly have more friends needing to wreck some Horde Modes or Public Versus for theirs, so will be helping out there, too. 👍

Where you at, with it? 😎

Still have 500 or so kills to do in Horde, and I'm good! I also missed the Gilded Raam event.

SunBroDave

Oct 25, 2017
Pre-load seems busted on PC.

Edit: 3rd time I tried to download it actually made it to the 'Acquiring License' step and started actually downloading. Ah Windows Store how I loathe ye

shark97

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Cool was about to ask.

54 GB, I scoff at that. About 30 minutes on my 400mbps connection (not maxed either, server is bottleneck)? Guessing, since 88+GB Destiny usually takes me about 45 minutes to DL (I frequently uninstall/reinstall to forcibly keep myself from playing too much)

TGR Onix

Nov 3, 2017
Never got around to playing Gears 4, but now that I have games pass on the PC... Should I? Or can I jump straight into 5 without missing anything?

Ja-

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
I can't preload on steam for some reason, I restarted steam and still no preload button.

Santos

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
How do I choose on which drive the game installs on PC? I just click install on the game store page and it proceeds to download straight away and not prompting me to select which drive like it usually does.