• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Just announced. Lasts an hour which leads me to believe it's finally happening.

http://east.paxsite.com/schedule/panel/gearbox-main-theater-show

fwxFnQH.png

Worth mentioning that many influencers and journalists over these past few days have been contacted by 2K to appear at an exclusive press screening event being held next week to be shown Borderlands 3. While there is no definite proof of this other than a few slip-ups by some people, I think it's safe to expect a full public unveiling of Gearbox's next project at this PAX East show. However, Gearbox have had a major presence at PAX for a while now so there's no guaranteeing anything. Keep your expectations in check.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Borderlands 3 will probably be the least hyped announcement in a while, lol. Everyone already knows it exists.

Akita One

Oct 30, 2017
Damn that a long time for now. Oh well, Borderlands 2 was a long time ago, what's another month.

Meg Cherry

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
Very curious to see what form this game takes. Whether they tackle it as a direct successor to 2 or aim to be bigger than Destiny - the result is going to be a fascinating to see.

The genre has changed so much in so little time.

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Borderlands 3 will probably be the least hyped announcement in a while, lol. Everyone already knows it exists.
I mean, yeah. They showed off a tech demo of the game at GDC 2 years ago. I agree with you though, it's the worst-kept industry "secret" considering there's a bunch of streamers and journalists with knowledge of the game.

arts&crafts

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Please no epic store exclusive and please no mandatory online shared world microtransactions. I know both of these things are very likely :(

Forsaken82

Oct 27, 2017
Will buy Borderlands 3 no matter what shitty business practices they go through so long as it doesn't affect the core gameplay. Bring on BL3!

Feb 12, 2019
Very excited for them to re-create a Medieval Times and leave USB sticks with the Borderlands 3 trailer underneath everyone's seat.

LordofPwn

Oct 27, 2017
I thought press and influencers were seeing stuff this week? cause last week a french site said "next week" which would be this week.

etrain911

Oct 27, 2017
I'm surprised people have so much faith in Gearbox to deliver on BL 3 being a great game given how Randy behaves and what happened with BattleBorn and Colonial Marines. Still, I really hope they do deliver a great game, the world could always use more of them.

Lothars

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm surprised people have so much faith in Gearbox to deliver on BL 3 being a great game given how Randy behaves and what happened with Battle Born and Colonial Marines. Still, I really hope they do deliver a great game, the world could always use more of them.
I'm in the same boat, I just don't see them making a good game anymore. I like borderlands and hope they do but I have no faith in them.