• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Nooblet

Oct 25, 2017
The trailer is literally in the OP of this thread without the frame rate issues.
What does that even mean?
Why are you assuming I did not look at the trailer in the OP...lol

EDIT: I think my biggest issue is that the game sound are terribly muffled compared to the music (which is fine) but there are some instances where I'd like some sound to be mor epronounced like the dino screaming

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
JUST LOOK AT HOW SLICK MY BOY LOOKS

FYoaeSr.jpg

benzopil

Oct 25, 2017
They don't want to ruin everything by talking about EGS exclusivity, that's why all the info will be published on April 3rd

dimb

Oct 25, 2017
I get that they have a "style" but from a technical perspective this thing is hideous. Really low end model and texture work. Lots of stuff running at reduced framerate (even in cutscenes?) but I'm going to assume that's because the game is early. Environments look way too similar to Borderlands 2 thematically too.

demi

Oct 27, 2017
Looks sick. I've endured the barrage of wack looter shooters for the king to come back. Gimme gimme

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Somebody gif those Shiva hands.

Agreed that it's not a graphical leap, but I honestly don't mind. Still love the look, and I'm here for the gameplay and loot.

Juraash

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe I'm just jaded as I felt like Borderlands 2 missed the mark really fucking hard, but that was the least hype trailer I've seen in a long time. The teaser from a couple of days ago got me more excited. It looks like a Borderlands ass Borderlands game and that's not bad, I just hope it's more 1 and less 2.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
And yes, watched it a second time and this trailer is much, much less hype than I thought it would be.

Honestly, I was getting a bit distracted by other things while it was running. Not a great start imo.

DigitalOp

Nov 16, 2017
The Black Girl and the Robot looks so crack.

That mech design was pretty sleek as well. Im ready to jump into BL again.

But I dont wanna burnout on that shitton of content with the remasters lol

Meowmixez

ESS ESS DEE
Oct 27, 2017
I think toning down the humor is a mistake.

I love how the game looks but I think those are least visually interesting characters they have had in the series.

I just hope there is a lengthy campaign and a ton of DLC campaigns coming.

GamingRobioto

May 18, 2018
Exeter, UK
The trailer was epic! It's a shame they tired to reveal it on a potato!

This goes straight to the top of my most anticipated list along with Cyberpunk 2077!

And bring the Borderlands Remaster on! I'm going to be all over that next week. :)

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Visually this is looking like a DLC pack for Borderlands 2. I know that it's really bound to that artstyle now but there's nothing that's makin' me feel like it's new and exciting.

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
Looks exactly like BL2, which is extremely disappointing to be honest. Was expecting more of a leap. Still excited for it, but that was the biggest disappointment for me.