• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

I HAVE ONE QUESTION FOR YOU. EXPLOSIONS?!?!?!?!

• BRING ME A BUCKET AND I'LL SHOW YOU A BUCKET!

Votes: 73 13.4%
  • YOU GET A BULLET! YOU GET A BULLET! EVERYBODY GETS A BULLET!

Votes: 100 18.4%
  • CATCH-A-RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE.

Votes: 249 45.8%
  • DOMO ARIGATO SUCKASS!

Votes: 81 14.9%
  • I HAVE THE SHINIEST MEATBICYCLE.

Votes: 92 16.9%
  • MY PECS HAVE PECS!

Votes: 83 15.3%
  • SHOOT ME IN THE FACE! FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE.... BOOM, SQUISH, YAY!

Votes: 169 31.1%

• Total voters

MZZ

Nov 2, 2017
media player classic and VLC are such amazing players compared to WMP. all the built in windows apps for watching videos are crap
In MPC-HC, view > renderer settings > presentation > enable frame time correction

Guaranteed smooth and synchronized playback always.

I guess I'll try to see if I can fix it again try these steps again. I did use different players such as VLC and MPC-HC and MPV and such. Even 4k on youtube is not working for me. I had my 4k TV for a while now but my PC just ain't working right for anything 4k. It's really weird.

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
They said there were going to be 4 reveals right?

-Borderlands 3
-Borderlands 1 GOTY
-Bulletsorm Switch

is the card game the 4th game or are we still owed one more thing?

Oct 27, 2017
I haven't taken the time to read through many posts about the presentation, but I'm sure many will bash on it. So i just came in to say, I LOVED IT. It was dorky and had lots of hiccups, but it held my attention. It was informal and fun. Games don't have to be serious all the time. Borderlands 3 looks rad.

I also really enjoyed it, mostly cause of how awkward Randy is. My god, what is up with him.

element

Oct 27, 2017
First problem. Using Media Player.
Second problem. Two high of a bit-rate.

No one should be using Media Player for presentations. MPV or VLC all the way.

Vilam

Oct 27, 2017
Sure, the show was an absolute disaster, but that's what made me love watching it. And hey, Borderlands 3 looked great, so mission accomplished! I hope live shows for video games never end - they're always more entertaining than something pre-recorded.

Kasai

Jan 24, 2018
That was the best presentation. It was like that Ubisoft guy from 2011 combined with the EA awesome button guy, but dialed up to 11 with a splash of cocaine mixed it.

It was the closest a presentation can come to art in my opinion without actually trying.

Murdy Plops

Banned
Dec 21, 2018
Just booted up my Xbox one X and was greeted to a 700mb title update for Borderlands 1 backward compatibility.

Odd timing or is there more to it?

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Randy's been found in the new Elder Scrolls Blades

qdfLJ4o.jpg

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is the Borderlands 1 rerelease heading to pc too? I'm mostly interested in the new weapons and heads.

MrJohnSherry

Jan 4, 2018
I'm not gonna go on about it, but Pitchford sold us a fucking lie with that game. I love Borderlands but Randy is a goddamned used cars salesman so I'm not gonna fall for his "enthusiasm" again. Sorry, still butthurt about Aliens lmao

Just seeing this haha nah I don't blame you man, we all got burnt with that game - to various degrees. I still had fun with it so I am not as upset as alot of people are. I totally understand why people are though.