• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

I HAVE ONE QUESTION FOR YOU. EXPLOSIONS?!?!?!?!

• BRING ME A BUCKET AND I'LL SHOW YOU A BUCKET!

Votes: 73 13.4%
  • YOU GET A BULLET! YOU GET A BULLET! EVERYBODY GETS A BULLET!

Votes: 100 18.4%
  • CATCH-A-RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE.

Votes: 249 45.8%
  • DOMO ARIGATO SUCKASS!

Votes: 81 14.9%
  • I HAVE THE SHINIEST MEATBICYCLE.

Votes: 92 16.9%
  • MY PECS HAVE PECS!

Votes: 83 15.3%
  • SHOOT ME IN THE FACE! FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE.... BOOM, SQUISH, YAY!

Votes: 169 31.1%

• Total voters

brokenmachine

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
20952819_10154616226615938_5110019962701873152_n.gif

Orbit

Banned
Nov 21, 2018
I'm torn. I don't want to support Randy, but there are going to be good people on the dev team. Why does he have to be in charge of this game...
Yeah I am in the same boat. Randy is really slimey... but I do like Borderlands.

same here, guys. We've all known someone like Randy before in our lives - loves attention, getting the lime light in any way they can, lying about stuff trying to brag and you roll your eyes because you know it's crap, thinks they are way, way smarter than they really are. But, i support the devs who worked on this game and understand why everyone is pumped. that pic of randy with the stupid 3 shirt is really irritating, tho.

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
For a moment I actually forgot why I was watching this.

Then I remembered it is because of Borderlands.

I will admit I would actually no mind being at such a conference because of the atmosphere....watching it is kinda annoying.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Have you guys ever been to a con panel like this?

This isn't for the people watching on the stream. This is for the Gearbox fans who went to the panel, and they're eating it up. It's fun to sit in a room full of people who like and appreciate the same things you like and appreciate and interact with a person responsible for those things in a strange, informal atmosphere.

Swenhir

Oct 28, 2017
You people have a point. This is still better than an EGS annoucement :p.

Although the chances for that are getting slimmer, what with RoR2 being on steam EA.