• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

I HAVE ONE QUESTION FOR YOU. EXPLOSIONS?!?!?!?!

• BRING ME A BUCKET AND I'LL SHOW YOU A BUCKET!

Votes: 73 13.4%
  • YOU GET A BULLET! YOU GET A BULLET! EVERYBODY GETS A BULLET!

Votes: 100 18.4%
  • CATCH-A-RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE.

Votes: 249 45.8%
  • DOMO ARIGATO SUCKASS!

Votes: 81 14.9%
  • I HAVE THE SHINIEST MEATBICYCLE.

Votes: 92 16.9%
  • MY PECS HAVE PECS!

Votes: 83 15.3%
  • SHOOT ME IN THE FACE! FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE.... BOOM, SQUISH, YAY!

Votes: 169 31.1%

• Total voters

Tsunamo

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah I don't think it's too wise to announce it as a EGS timed exclusive on the panel, unless it's just down the bottom in the platforms along with PS4/Xbox One so that it's not really boughtup on the panel.

SigSig

Oct 26, 2017
People slamming Risk of Rain makes me sad. Risk of Rain is amazing and I bought Risk of Rain 2 the minute it was available. It's a super small indie game so no shit it won't look like an AAA game, come on.

VN1X

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
All the times I've seen Randy I feel like he's dressed by his mom. The fuck is this dude wearing lol.

Soulwax

Oct 27, 2017
At this point I'm expecting a 10 sec teaser at the end with "See you at E3" for BL3

oh im ready

cDTl3nb_thumb.jpg

Kiraly

Oct 30, 2017

Buy Risk of Rain 2 and get an extra copy for a friend. Offer expires March 30th at 12PM PT.

DigitalOp

Nov 16, 2017
Alot of yall always say the same shit every single time....

Unfinished game trailer > Ugh the FrAmErAtE > Uh.... duh... its unfinished.....

How bout you start judging that closer to release? Yall been playing games for how long and still aint realize this?

Kingpin Rogers

HILF
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Is there any reason to have faith in BL3 atm? What was the last Gearbox developed game that's actually good? BL2?

Plum

May 31, 2018
Alot of yall always say the same shit every single time....

Unfinished game trailer > Ugh the FrAmErAtE > Uh.... duh... its unfinished.....

How bout you start judging that closer to release? Yall been playing games for how long and still aint realize this?

The framerate's the stream, not the game. There's no excuse for the stream itself to have framerate issues.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
its my birthday too* give me free borderlands 3

*not really but fuck randy doesnt need to know