• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

I HAVE ONE QUESTION FOR YOU. EXPLOSIONS?!?!?!?!

• BRING ME A BUCKET AND I'LL SHOW YOU A BUCKET!

Votes: 73 13.4%
  • YOU GET A BULLET! YOU GET A BULLET! EVERYBODY GETS A BULLET!

Votes: 100 18.4%
  • CATCH-A-RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE.

Votes: 249 45.8%
  • DOMO ARIGATO SUCKASS!

Votes: 81 14.9%
  • I HAVE THE SHINIEST MEATBICYCLE.

Votes: 92 16.9%
  • MY PECS HAVE PECS!

Votes: 83 15.3%
  • SHOOT ME IN THE FACE! FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE.... BOOM, SQUISH, YAY!

Votes: 169 31.1%

• Total voters

Sai

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
Sucks that they showed it at such a terrible framerate. It runs like butter on my setup.

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
Justin Royland without Dan Harmon and the rest of the Writers is just the same grating style of improv over and over.

Swenhir

Oct 28, 2017
Risk of Rain 2 looks really interesting. A bit messy visually but I'm looking forward to how they shifted over to 3D gameplay.

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
I wonder the crowds reaction if Borderlands 3 is announced as EGS timed exclusive.
The crowd started murmuring when Fortnite showed up on the stream so I'm convinced they'll start booing if its announced as an EGS timed exclusive. I think they'll announce it as EGS timed exclusive on Twitter or something to avoid the backlash.

VN1X

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Oh might have to check out Risk of Rain 2. Looks much better than the first one already!

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Rough start, but these are some strong announcements. Pathological 2 and RoR both look superb