• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
giphy.gif

Rowsdower

Prophet of Truth - The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
A little venting, but so far for me this E3 is like a 4/10. I really hope Square, Xbox, Nintendo, and the PC show are good at least; they should be, but after today, man.

mas8705

Oct 27, 2017
Randy Pitchford: A man who has been known for killing many things. And today, we can add Comedy to that list.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Wonderlands announcement - we have goblins and dragons

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
What's up with those random Homeworld snippets?
Isn't this game about the four elements or something like that? And wasn't one element missing in the release because it was rushed to launch with the PS5?
you can have a fire themed kingdom without calling it THE FIRE KINGDOM!!! you know

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
That was the longest half hour in the history of video game presentations, somehow they one-upped Koch yesterday

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
yall didnt watch the koch media one if youre thinking this is horrible

maybe that show just broke me. this was completely watchable

That was the longest half hour in the history of video game presentations, somehow they one-upped Koch yesterday

there was game footage, they absolutely didnt

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Xbox is just gonna be the entirety of E3 unless Square decides to explode with FF footage

Fachasaurus

Oct 27, 2017
Keven Hart really left Randy hanging on that high five lol.

Deserved.

Haha, glad I wasn't the only one that noticed that. Crazy how that same energy was felt around the entire show and his interviews. They all seemed annoyed that they were there.

Xbox has a really low bar to beat so here's hoping tomorrow has more interesting news!

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
I miss old E3 :( Bring it back please, this year and past one were so bad without proper E3.

GOOCHY

Oct 29, 2017
I think it's hilarious that the director and cast are all standoff-ish and weird around Pitchford with his little camera crew. Everybody knows that this movie is going to suck and it's just a payday. Pitchford is all stoked like this is high art and people are actually into it.

Trim

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Those studios needs to learn those shows are not mandatory. If they have nothing to say then don't say anything

wafflebrain

Oct 27, 2017
Old E3 will never come back :(

While I don't necessarily miss the big stage shows I do lament the loss of Geoff's old E3 coverage where he'd have like 2-3 days of developer interviews between the pressers. It admittedly does lose a bit of the magic when everything is pre-recorded or over Zoom, but it is what it is what with Covid. Maybe we'll see a return to something like that next year.

Metroidvania

Oct 25, 2017
I missed Koch. What made it so bad compared to this ?

Koch was pretty much just talking heads discussing how great it is to work there - virtually no actual game footage, and was a good chunk longer than gearbox's.

Between that and the gearbox 'presentation', this is definitely a low point for press conference 'attempts', lol.