• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Era Uma Vez

Feb 5, 2020
Shouldnt Take2 have their own event, instead of just Gearbox?
Is Pitchford gonna do magic tricks for an half-hour and then show a 2 min cgi trailer of the Tiny Tina game?

Raigor

May 14, 2020
Shouldnt Take2 have their own event, instead of just Gearbox?
Is Pitchford gonna do magic tricks for an half-hour and then show a 2 min cgi trailer of the Tiny Tina game?

Gearbox has a publishing arm, Godfall, Risk of Rain 2 are published by them for example.

The Borderlands games are tied to Take-Two but Gearbox owns the IP

m4st4

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Am I the last Tiny Tina fan standing? Felt she had the best DLC in B2 and looked badass in Three but was criminally underused. The writing wasn't as spicy in Three as well.

Zukkoyaki

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm guessing 2K's plans are announce the Borderlands spin-off on Thursday, show gameplay here, and announce the Marvel XCOM game during the PC show.

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
Am I the last Tiny Tina fan standing? Felt she had the best DLC in B2 and looked badass in Three but was criminally underused. The writing wasn't as spicy in Three as well.

I am a fan and the B2 DLC was great. I was surprised how little she was used in B3 since she had a lot of merchandise for the game.

Onlywantsapples

alt account
Banned
May 13, 2021
I'm curious about the Tiny Tina DLC, namely because it sounds like a giant expansion to Borderlands 3 except it's a standalone game?

when I started hearing about a new "spin-off" BL game I was honestly thinking along the lines of something like Darksiders Genesis, in the sense of a Borderlands game in a different genre.

from the rumors it sounds like a character based shlooter. I started playing BL3 again recently, since it's actually fun to play on next gen now, and I've been enjoying it quite a bit. Just started the DLC.

Plinkerton

Nov 4, 2017
Someone at Gearbox needs to tell Randy that no one wants to see him. Why are we just watching him talk to people?

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
image0.png

Me watching this so far

DrBottles

Sep 24, 2020
Everyone here is about as comfortable as I would be with pitchforks forcing a camera in my face