• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Akai

Oct 25, 2017
As per the official statement by GDC:

Stream GDC 2020 Talks on Twitch

Thanks to submissions from many of the speakers who had talks planned for GDC 2020, we will be streaming recorded versions of their GDC sessions on the official GDC Twitch channel. Streaming session content will be featured on March 16-20 from 9am to 5pm PT.

In addition to select GDC 2020 talks, virtual awards ceremonies for The Independent Games Festival (IGF) and Game Developers Choice Awards (GDCA) will be streaming at 5pm PT (8pm ET) on Wednesday, March 18.

Find the most up-to-date schedule for the GDC 2020 virtual talks below and be sure to check back for new additions.

Additional info from Gameindustry.biz:

A schedule of talks will be available on the GDC website beginning Friday, March 13.

Additionally, livestreamed talks as well as additional submissions will be archived in the following weeks in the GDC Vault online, which will be available for free to anyone.

I couldn't find this information on the website, but since it's GameIndustry.biz, I have no reason to doubt it.

Stream Channel:

---

Didn't find a thread on this. Sorry, if old.

YaBish

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Cool stuff. Always find some cool talks from GDC

Adulfzen

Oct 29, 2017
Damn so that means there is still a chance for the Animal Crossing development talk.

FirewalkR

Oct 27, 2017
London
Do they usually make these available to anyone for free after GDC is over, or are they doing it just this time? I know some of them end up on their YT channel afterwards but not all I think.

Windu

Oct 25, 2017
Do they usually make these available to anyone for free after GDC is over, or are they doing it just this time? I know some of them end up on their YT channel afterwards but not all I think.
They usually upload them all to their site, but a lot of them are only accessible for paying members. Sounds like it will all be free this time.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
usually they go up for the non-paying viewers after a year. they're currently uploading stuff to their youtube channel stuff from last year and the year before

OP
OP
Akai

Akai

Oct 25, 2017
Damn so that means there is still a chance for the Animal Crossing development talk.

Schedule will go up as soon as Friday, so you'll have to wait and see. Good luck, though. :D

Cool stuff. Always find some cool talks from GDC

That's great these talks are really interesting and informative.

Yup. I really love behind the scene stuff from GDC. Always interesting.