• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Holy fuck, he did!

D6JV6vhXoAEOxM7.jpg
Oh goodness gracious. Doesn't he know how the internet works?

Edit:
It was always Beach Scene.

https://www.reddit.com/r/normalboots/comments/4iar03/projared_plays_beach_scene_asagao_academy/
https://projared.fandom.com/wiki/Beach_Scene!!_-_Asagao_Academy_w/Atelier_Heidi_14

The guy is a scumbag but we don't need to make shit up to shit on him. Reality just gave us a whole lot of material.
Ok so it was not as bad as I originally thought, thank god on that front.

Oct 25, 2017
Never heard of the guy-but cheating on spouse or partner-i mean, you do you. Plenty do it, plenty get caught. Risk you take. Not gonna crucify someone for making a dumb life choice you live and learn.

But what is it with these freaks and underage girls man for real.

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
You know what's even weirder to think about?

He was one of the biggest critics of Super Seducer and Super Seducer 2 (those games with that creepy asshole's "tips" to pick up women). He even got a shout-out in that scene where he "blew up" all the YouTubers that criticised his game.

TheRuralJuror

Oct 25, 2017

He was one of the biggest critics of Super Seducer and Super Seducer 2 (those games with that creepy asshole's "tips" to pick up women). He even got a shout-out in that scene where he "blew up" all the YouTubers that criticised his game.

He didn't want old boy exposing his personal stable of tricks to the rest of the world lol.

Belfast

Oct 28, 2017
Never heard of the guy-but cheating on spouse or partner-i mean, you do you. Plenty do it, plenty get caught. Risk you take. Not gonna crucify someone for making a dumb life choice you live and learn.

But what is it with these freaks and underage girls man for real.

I've always figured that it's one of three things 1. Legit pedos, 2. Less about the specific age and more about taking advantage of fresh/impressionable/innocent girls, 3. Nerds who were never able to get with girls in high school and are trying to live out that part of their life now that they have fame/money/power. Sometimes it's all three.

Dernhelm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Christ this certainly makes Dice Camera Action an some episodes of AqInc a lot weirder...
I never follow DnD but checked out the channel this is on since both feature, is the comment section always disabled or are third party channels now having to do damage control for this fucker? If the latter, can't imagine he's gonna have many friends for long if his presence is hurting other channels.

SethSeries

Dec 16, 2018
I am weird about LBJ because dude brought CWC on to an interview that basically mocked him the entire time and at the barest minimum,"brought autistic man who is the subject of a 4chan life invasion on to make fun of him" is mad shitty to do.

Belfast

Oct 28, 2017
I never follow DnD but checked out the channel this is on since both feature, is the comment section always disabled or are third party channels now having to do damage control for this fucker? If the latter, can't imagine he's gonna have many friends for long if his presence is hurting other channels.

I don't usually bother with the YouTube comment section so I can't remember if they've always been turned off, but I wouldn't be surprised if they are going to have to shut off the tap at this point because it's going to spill over and affect that content whether they want it to or not.

Eumi

Nov 3, 2017
I am weird about LBJ because dude brought CWC on to an interview that basically mocked him the entire time and at the barest minimum,"brought autistic man who is the subject of a 4chan life invasion on to make fun of him" is mad shitty to do.
Not that it detracts from your point, but isn't CWC a trans woman?

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

He also called out Ride to Hell for it's treatment of women.

I have no idea what to make of it, if he was lying to look good or genuinely believed it but couldn't practice what he preached.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
man it's wild how DSP of all people has managed to survive this shit for as long as he has despite all of these YouTubers revealing their true nature as massive creeps

Zacmortar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe we shouldn't start a waifu war in what is a pretty serious topic
They were small jokes in a really dark topic that was pretty heated, it needed a small lighhthearted break for a moment(edit:forgot to finish lol)
That's a fake, dudes. Real title of the video is "Beach Scene".

I really hope Jirard is cool. He's the last one there I still like and his content is fairly unique.
Is he the same Jirard that does Scary Game Squad with JesseCox? Because He'd be the only NB guy I have any footing in and I'd hate to lose SGS :/

Last edited:

TimeFire

Avenger
Nov 26, 2017
Brazil
They were small jokes in a really dark topic that was pretty heated, it n

Is he the same Jirard that does Scary Game Squad with JesseCox? Because He'd be the only NB guy I have any footing in and I'd hate to lose SGS :/

Yeah, that's the one. He's got a pretty good series called "The Completionist" in which he 100% games and show us what's waiting at the end and how was the journey to getting there. It's pretty cool.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, that's the one. He's got a pretty good series called "The Completionist" in which he 100% games and show us what's waiting at the end and how was the journey to getting there. It's pretty cool.
He seems like a genuine guy and cares about his staff, too. It's not just him running his show; he's got a small team of writers and editors, so in a situation like this, I think he'd be smart enough to not do anything that could risk the livelihood of his employees.

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017

I have no idea what to make of it, if he was lying to look good or genuinely believed it but couldn't practice what he preached.

Sometimes people can callout one person for the exact same thing they're doing and have zero self awareness that one look in the mirror and they're the person they're calling out.

Interesting game of projection for these people. Perhaps seeing their own habits in others is a trigger.

SushiReese

Oct 30, 2017
https://projared.fandom.com/wiki/Jared_Knabenbauer
https://projared.fandom.com/wiki/Projared_Wiki
LOL, 2ND LINK is NSFW
Jared Lee Knabenbauer, aka Epic Divorce Man is a YouTuber and gamer most known for his ProReviews, Nuzlockeseries, cheating on his wife, and fucking his cat.
In 2016, Jared joined Commander Holly, NateWantsToBattle and Anne Prosser Robinson in a series of Dungeons and Dragons called Dice, Camera, Action! on the official Dungeons and Dragons channel, with Dungeon Master Chris Perkins.
In 2019, he was awarded "The Tiniest Dick in The World" award by Guinness.
He passed away in early 2020. He was found in the back of the alley of his apartment, having Overdosed on Heroin.

Zacmortar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

SilkySm00th

Oct 31, 2017

LoL Fuckin Gotem!

Also ProJared has always looked like a creep to me. Color me not surprised but yikes... scorch his horse shit from GG and move on. I just recently started liking Ross a lot more as well. He seemed to have matured and worked through some shit since he started having trouble in his marriage. Diving into work, surrounding himself with long time friends and shit. All healthy real world things you do.

Holly on the other hand looks like she started a shamespiral and still hasn't stopped. If i never have to see another "mental health" "watch me pour coffee" "me day" wholistic, bird garbage posts i won't cry about it, that's for sure.

Zacmortar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

To be fair, it's easy to end up deluding yourself into thinking you aren't betraying your own morals. I could believe he's a feminist lefty that just got really depraved and horny given the chance.

AztecComplex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
no DSP is the only one

look him up and see for yourself dood
I think I just found him. He's mainly a let's player/streamer. I don't have time to watch hour long videos of him playing MLB The Show every day. I'm sure he's an upstanding guy but no thank you. I'm in YouTube for the shorter, scripted types of videos precisely like the ones ProJared used to produce on his main channel before he went full streaming and neglected this.

EDIT: so DSP is shit, thanks for the "recommendation", dammit.

Last edited:

udivision

Oct 25, 2017
https://projared.fandom.com/wiki/Jared_Knabenbauer
https://projared.fandom.com/wiki/Projared_Wiki
LOL, 2ND LINK is NSFW
In 2016, Jared joined Commander Holly, NateWantsToBattle and Anne Prosser Robinson in a series of Dungeons and Dragons called Dice, Camera, Action! on the official Dungeons and Dragons channel, with Dungeon Master Chris Perkins.
In 2019, he was awarded "The Tiniest Dick in The World" award by Guinness.
He passed away in early 2020. He was found in the back of the alley of his apartment, having Overdosed on Heroin.

Did something happen with Nate? Or is he just mentioned in the joke for whatever.

Error 52

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I think I just found him. He's mainly a let's player/streamer. I don't have time to watch hour long videos of him playing MLB The Show every day. I'm sure he's an upstanding guy but no thank you. I'm in YouTube for the shorter, scripted types of videos precisely like the ones ProJared used to produce on his main channel before he went full streaming and neglected this.
The thing with DSP is that he's a gigantic asshole hated by pretty much everyone, and is still somehow chugging along

TimeFire

Avenger
Nov 26, 2017
Brazil

Oh, there's more to DSP than meets the eye lol

Status
Not open for further replies.