• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Taurus

Banned
Jun 15, 2018
You had me until TLOU.

It is such an overrated game. I get it you like the story but the actual game-play is middling.
Have to agree.

I recently bought a PS4 Pro and TLOU was my first game to get. I had high expectations after all the good reviews but so far it's been a huge disappointment. Gameplay is very mediocre.

Sorry for the offtopic.

ZSJ

Alt-Account
Banned
Jul 21, 2019
I consider myself a Nintendo fan above all but yes, The Last Of Us is that good.
People that disagree were probably playing on easy or something. The gameplay is super fucking tense on the survivor difficulty. Reminded me of the tension of Dead Space on hard.

Bjones

Oct 30, 2017
( without watching the video)

Mario kart 8 is always so overlooked. it's the perfect Mario kart game. It has great graphics, sound, and destroys most games in popularity and sales.
As much as I love botw mk8 destroys it overall.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
( without watching the video)

Mario kart 8 is always so overlooked. it's the perfect Mario kart game. It has great graphics, sound, and destroys most games in popularity and sales.
As much as I love botw mk8 destroys it overall.
N64 still has the best battle mode.

Oct 26, 2017
I will never understand what people see in DQXI, what I played of it was awful in so many ways.
People like different things. For some, DQXIS is like comfort food and, for others, they appreciate a more traditional JRPG here and there. I'm sure there are games you like that others would scratch their heads at. I know that's the case with me :P

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Only here to make sure Breath of the Wild is in its rightful place.

Yoshimitsu126

The Fallen
Nov 11, 2017
United States
Playing TLOUS right now and its fun but I feel like Deus Ex does stealth, take down, and gun play better.

The hide and seek with humans in the game is kinda laughable but make sense since the area is so small and there's quite a lot. Feels good to strangle them and one hit kill clickers that keep fucking me up tho.

OP
OP

Deleted member 873

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
Playing TLOUS right now and its fun but I feel like Deus Ex does stealth, take down, and gun play better.

The hide and seek with humans in the game is kinda laughable but make sense since the area is so small and there's quite a lot. Feels good to strangle them and one hit kill clickers that keep fucking me up tho.
Human Revolution was one of 2012's nominees! Kid Icarus won the popular vote though :(

werezompire

Zeboyd Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
As someone who loves turn-based JRPGs, I'd definitely put Dragon Quest XI S in my Top 10 games of the decade list. I've been a huge fan of Dragon Quest since I was a kid, but I've bounced off of lately because they're so easy. The way you can use Draconian mods to customize your game is what transforms it from a B+ game into an A game for me and the extra QoL and content in the Switch version bumps it up to an A+. The gameplay actually has a lot of depth to it when you've got a bunch of mods on - I was constantly experimenting with different character builds to take down tough bosses.

banter

Jan 12, 2018
I just don't see what most seem to see in breath of the wild. Kind of makes me sad!
I can relate (sort of). I see why people love BOTW, I don't see why Bloodborne gets so much hype. I mean, it's good, but I feel people really inflate it's value. It's art direction is where it shines most imo. But as a whole game, it's just souls with a gorgeous paint job and different weapons. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
my list:

1. mario
2. zelda
3. smash bros
4. donkey kong
5. fire emblem
6. splatoon
7. kirby
8. yoshi