• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
Seems like, instead of making a 2 hour long video, or more, Gamexplain is letting the Analysis Machine off crunch and is gonna run several videos over the next few days analyzing the Nintendo Direct.

Story Mode:

Online:

Last edited:

Maple

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I would normally expect a ~2 hour analysis video for something like this, but given that the game comes out in like 6 weeks, it wouldn't really be worth it for them to do it. It would take at least a few weeks of non-stop work to produce the video, only for it to be relevant for a few weeks before the actual game release.

I believe they did the same thing for the last Breath of the Wild trailer as well.

Oct 27, 2017
Peru
Eh, I appreciate the effort but at this point I think Nintendo themselves have revealed pretty much everything the game has.

Equanimity

Oct 27, 2017
London
I'd like to see where you saw splitscreen gameplay, too.

My bad, mistook this for split screen:

f5617721-4334-4d34-bdukte.jpeg

They're showcasing water level speed difference.

Jonneh

Good Vibes Gaming
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
UK
There's a scene in the Direct showing what appears to be same screen multiplayer

scamander

Oct 27, 2017
Can someone tell me how we know the water will only work on forest levels? I couldn't find the source for this. What other restrictions do we know of so far? Thanks!

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Can someone tell me how we know the water will only work on forest levels? I couldn't find the source for this. What other restrictions do we know of so far? Thanks!
"In this course theme" Also the option appears greyed out at the left toolbar on all other themes

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Dun-dun-dunn!!

I always go into these vids thinking "what more could they gleam from a video I've already seen" and walk away utterly shocked. Every. Time.

Good stuff, gameXplain!

AndreGX

GameXplain
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
San Francisco
Dun-dun-dunn!!

I always go into these vids thinking "what more could they gleam from a video I've already seen" and walk away utterly shocked. Every. Time.

Good stuff, gameXplain!

Thanks so much! It surprises even us at times! I honestly expected there to be nothing there, but then two loooong days later...

HockeyBird

Oct 27, 2017
Splitting up the analysis into parts instead of producing a 5 hour long epic. Pathetic. You've grown weak Andre.