• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cian

One Winged Slayer
Feb 17, 2018
No one made fun of her.

The reason this video is being spread around is in the context of "Epic Triggered Transgender Fail" and people mocking this woman being upset about being misgendered. To post this video in an a month old thread with the loosest of connections to the original topic and offering no commentary or context to the scenario disingenuously paints this scenario as being equatable to the one this thread was originally about.

Lol holy shit this situation. That GS employee was like sir...

There is nothing to laugh about here. For trans folk situations like this are almost universal, having your identity questioned and demeaned all the time is so exhausting and frustrating. For those saying she should've been more civil, please consider what a lifetime of this experience over and over would be like.

And of course in the time I took to wrote this post the video was posted again, once again without a warning over what it's content is and this time featuring a blatantly transphobic video title.

KLoWn

Oct 27, 2017
Why the fuck would anyone defend her? Looking at the video she's clearly being hostile even before he misspoke.

"You just give me my fuckin money back!"

Nov 30, 2017
The reason this video is being spread around is in the context of "Epic Triggered Transgender Fail" and people mocking this woman being upset about being misgendered. To post this video in an a month old thread with the loosest of connections to the original topic and offering no commentary or context to the scenario disingenuously paints this scenario as being equatable to the one this thread was originally about.

There is nothing to laugh about here. For trans folk situations like this are almost universal, having your identity questioned and demeaned all the time is so exhausting and frustrating. For those saying she should've been more civil, please consider what a lifetime of this experience over and over would be like.

And of course in the time I took to wrote this post the video was posted again, once again without a warning over what it's content is and this time featuring a blatantly transphobic video title.

I didnt know any backstory to any of this. I'm laughed at the GS employee. Looked pretty clear to me and he says "sir"

Spenny

Oct 25, 2017
San Diego-ish

Yeah. I don't get why this was posted in here. I really hate this video. Wish it didn't exist. Fuck.

Oct 26, 2017
And then people wonder why some bio woman feel apprehensive about sharing bathrooms with transwomen. Violent outburst like that does nothing but hurt them in the end.
No. No. No...no. This is wrong on so many levels. Someone help me out here.

People are apprehensive because they're pieces of shit who don't know how to treat others like human beings with equal rights, freedoms, thoughts, feelings.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
And then people wonder why some bio woman feel apprehensive about sharing bathrooms with transwomen. Violent outburst like that does nothing but hurt them in the end.

Your post reads incredibly transphobic. One person's outburst should not reflect poorly on an entire group of people. If you come to that conclusion, that reflects poorly on you, and not them.

stillwrapped

Banned
Aug 15, 2018
??
This is like Buster destroying the kitchen because that's where he thought the house keeper lived (Arrested Development)

HMS_Pinafore

Oct 25, 2017
Straya M8
Good thing that she represents all Trans people. And that there has never been an instance of a non Trans female attacking a store clerk.

How absolutely non-transphobic of a post this is.

Kei-

Mar 1, 2018
I don't think the employee said sir as a passive-aggressive thing, seemed like an honest mistake and then again due to being flustered.

Deleted member 15848

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I didn't mean to come off as transphobic, sorry if I did. I'm just saying videos like that will only be used against them. It's better to try and remain civil in these situations.

JayC3

bork bork
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
The discussion here has run its course. Do not bump old threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.