• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MrBenchmark

Dec 8, 2017
That's perfect. I'm trading in $450 worth of stuff today for credit at Gamestop today. Also I'm off from work today and tomorrow so the timing couldn't be better.
Remember too if you put your trade credit on your power up rewards card you can use on website as well as in store thru the gift card option in checkout

Gvon

Oct 25, 2017
I had an email from Game UK saying they will have more in stock tomorrow.

"LIMITED STOCK COMING TOMORROW LATE MORNING
KEEP AN EYE ON OUR WEBSITE
The PlayStation 5 is £449.99 and the PlayStation 5 Digital Edition is £359.99.

In preparation for tomorrow, please make sure you know your password and correct email address for your GAME Reward account."

I imagine all other UK retailers will have limited stocks tomorrow too.

Deleted member 5745

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Perfect timing, I'm getting a bonus check from work tomorrow and was planning to go pay off my Series X, I'll drop some money on a PS5 too if I'm able.

Question is, will they open early?

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Tomorrow gonna be like

fall-guys-slime-climb-ps4-playstation-4.original.jpg

Badgerst

Oct 27, 2017
Will be camping out again. Got a X earlier this week at GS the same way. All I want is a PS5 so will be canceling my X order hopefully tomorrow after securing one of these.
Hopefully GS managers post their allotment tonight when they close. So crazy.

Sep 7, 2020
Go my brothers and sisters, partake in the riches. I hope you all have luck in obtaining one. I will see you all online in November.

Spinluck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
Does not seem like it now.
What do you mean? Is it looking like Amazon will join in? I literally ordered my entire PS5 setup on Amazon, headset, controllers, charging station, media controller, and even a new desk lol. Would be nice if I could get it all from one place but if not I am walking to the Gamestop down the road to secure a PO.

OP
OP
Loudninja

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
What do you mean? Is it looking like Amazon will join in? I literally ordered my entire PS5 setup on Amazon, headset, controllers, charging station, media controller, and even a new desk lol. Would be nice if I could get it all from one place but if not I am walking to the Gamestop down the road to secure a PO.
Walmart in Canada said they will have more stock too also someone above mention GAME. I am not quite sure though