• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
I look forward to Kingdom Hearts: All-In-One.3 Package that includes Re:Mind.

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Hilarity of the DLC for III not being included, that's pretty fantastic value.

Reminds me of the Metal Gear Legacy Collection a bit.

Feb 5, 2018
Apparently contains:
  • III
  • II FINAL MIX
  • FINAL MIX
  • Re:Chain of Memories
  • 358/2 Days - Re:coded
  • Birth by Sleep FINAL MIX
  • Dream Drop Distance HD
  • χ Back Cover
  • 0.2 Birth by Sleep – A fragmentary passage–
Tweet contains an affiliate link, here's a non-affiliate one: https://www.gamestop.com/video-game...ngdom-hearts-all-in-one-package/11100241.html

Meh, would have been worth it if 358, ReCoded and Back Cover became playable (yes, KHX should have been remade already, its not KHUX, that is a sequel). Most people already have this, theres almost n incentive unless you like double/triple dipping.

New players though, thats an awesome deal. Too bad ReMind costs almost as much as it lmao

Chaserjoey

Oct 27, 2017
Apparently contains:
  • III
  • II FINAL MIX
  • FINAL MIX
  • Dream Drop Distance HD
  • χ Back Cover
tbh I'd laugh if someone came into the thread and saw this list and thought this was the order to play the games in

Feb 5, 2018
It won't be a complete package until we get the full 358/2 story.
This. The movie is NOT the definitive version of 358. Its missing like 30% of the important bits of the story. Gameplay was servicable, just some questionable design that could have been fixed in a remake. ReCoded has the best gameplay behind KH2 STILL and its locked behind a DS system. The movie expands the useless story well, but having that fun gameplay entirely adds meaning to that game.

As of now, they are 2, mediocre 3 hour stories. It sucks.

LAA

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Shame they didnt think to include remind.
Thinking about buying for the art if it comes to EU.. ha. Definitely in if it includes midnight blue keyblade. Been annoyed how EU still doesnt have it.

Derktron

Banned
Jun 6, 2019
User Warned: Port Begging
Of course no love for the Switch. Apparently Square Enix sees the Nintendo Switch as the Wii U. They can certainly port over those games.

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Of course no love for the Switch. Apparently Square Enix sees the Nintendo Switch as the Wii U. They can certainly port over those games.
I don't think a repackaging of existing games is indicative of anything here.

Anyhow, they've stated that several KH titles are in development. One by the main team, one by the mobile team, and two others. I'd be a little shocked if one the latter two weren't Switch ports of the remasters, considering Square Enix's otherwise fantastic support of the Switch.

Belthazar90

Banned
Jun 3, 2019
Yep. A new cardboard box over two existing game cases.

Quite a shame, they could've gone the extra mile and releasing it in a nice digipack like this with an artbook or pin included, idk.:

F0WeW13.jpg

Would probably be a far bigger incentive for people to double dip at this point in time.

Derktron

Banned
Jun 6, 2019
I don't think a repackaging of existing games is indicative of anything here.

Anyhow, they've stated that several KH titles are in development. One by the main team, one by the mobile team, and two others. I'd be a little shocked if one the latter two weren't Switch ports of the remasters, considering Square Enix's otherwise fantastic support of the Switch.
I got in trouble on this website for suggesting a Switch port, I guess Reddit and Twitter should ban them too. So dramatic

Last edited:

Okii

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
  • III
  • II FINAL MIX
  • FINAL MIX
  • Dream Drop Distance HD
  • χ Back Cover
giphy.gif

Dec 25, 2018
I really can't believe they call this "the all in one package" but still are missing ReMind. What's next, the definitive edition of the all in one package? How many fucking times are they going to release the package at this point.

I know ReMind is brand new, but they should have waited for this package to be released.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
The 3 packed in there BETTER come with ReMind or that's a really, really goofy package to sell.
I really can't believe they call this "the all in one package" but still are missing ReMind. What's next, the definitive edition of the all in one package? How many fucking times are they going to release the package at this point.
this would be entirely too soon for that. ReMind isn't even a full two weeks old yet.

I'm shocked people would ever expect this so soon.

JahIthBer

Jan 27, 2018
Wow, the SF2 of JRPG's with it's re releases. if it has Remind, it might be pretty cool ill admit.

Sölf

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
I guess Re:Coded and 358/2 days are yet again only cinematic movies, eh? If those would also be playable... jesus, that would be so good.

Feb 5, 2018
Even if Remind isn't included, $80 for the ENTIRE series is nuts
Its 50 without remind. 80 would have been the hypothetical with the DLC

I guess Re:Coded and 358/2 days are yet again only cinematic movies, eh? If those would also be playable... jesus, that would be so good.

I know its a damn shame. The number of re-releases and missed opportunities to bring those games over, even with an updated pricepoint. Oh well, the ds games still exist

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
They obviously shouldn't call it the "All-in-One" package if it doesn't have Re-Mind but did some of you honestly expect a $30 DLC that came out like two weeks ago to be in this $50 compilation package?

Feb 5, 2018
They obviously shouldn't call it the "All-in-One" package if it doesn't have Re-Mind but did some of you honestly expect a $30 DLC that came out like two weeks ago to be in this $50 compilation package?
Not sure why they didnt just make it 80 bucks with a ReMind voucher, but i guess they want to sell more.