• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Auxy

Jan 1, 2018
Newmarket, UK
I have disposable pounds I can throw into this, but I'm a complete outsider to stock market stuff. It sounds like GME might be too late(?) to jump on, but for some reason people are jumping onto AMC and Nokia using trading 212. Is that the gist of it? If there's a good summary post already here somewhere I'd love to see it.

I don't think I'll bother putting much money into it if I even do, but hey I'm in no trouble so it might be fun to try.

iori9999

Dec 8, 2017
Another E-commerce to look at. Shopify. They seem to be covering what amazon and the others doesn't. Their shipping information is top notch. Baba also could be the next trillion dollar market cap corporation as well but I think the pandemic certainly delayed that, because it could have been by now.

NewDust

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017

Going to be pissed beyond measure if Wall Street gets bailed out again in the middle of a fucking pandemic

Bailed out by other bigger hedge funds. Melvin got a capital injection by Citadel, who can 'pre-screen' Robin Hood orders. While some see this as the 'small man' taking it up against Wall Street Elite, the truth is the elite's elite profit too, and probably more so.

Delusibeta

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, AMC is tulips. Nokia seems like a bad investment when you can buy Ericsson instead, and Blackberry is a long term play at best. Basically, if you aren't already on GameStop's Wild Ride, I'd advise against taking any tips for non-GME short squeezes.

SxP

Oct 27, 2017
Dutch broker DeGiro has just been down for an hour already. Hurts to get ****** this way instead of my own stupidity being the cause.

Deleted member 5596

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bailed out by other bigger hedge funds. Melvin got a capital injection by Citadel, who can 'pre-screen' Robin Hood orders. While some see this as the 'small man' taking it up against Wall Street Elite, the truth is the elite's elite profit too, and probably more so.

Even so, it's fascinating how a bunch of memers , could, snatch billions out of Wall Street fuckers.

Apr 25, 2020
Dutch broker DeGiro has just been down for an hour already. Hurts to get ****** this way instead of my own stupidity being the cause.

Are you trying to sell but can't because of a fucked service? There should be failsafes for situations like that. You're potentially losing money for something that is beyond your control.

Otheradam

Nov 1, 2017
People are saying most trading sites are down. Vanguard is acting up and I cant see anything when I log in now.

Delusibeta

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Ericsson is still a thing? The more you know.gif
Yeah. Basically, every argument to back Nokia (mainly revolving around their 5G business) applies moreso to Ericsson, and I get the impression that the latter have been way more popular amongst the phone networks, particularly after Huawei got driven out of the US and most of Europe.

Disclaimer: absolutely not financial advice, no position held.

NewDust

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
tardecrkos.png

Traxus

Spirit Tamer
Jan 2, 2018
Trying to buy $100 of AMC, keeps getting rejected on Robinhood. Wtf

Got $100 of GME and BB for some laughs though. Good times.

Oct 25, 2017
México
Fuck it. I'm out. Too much stress for my body.

Invested $2500 USD into GME and got out with $9000 USD. Sure, some people will get more gains, but that's enough for me.

Good luck to everyone else.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
It's rocketing again.

I sold part of my stock to cover my initial investment, so now everything left can safely sit there and see how high it goes.

Bear

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck it. I'm out. Too much stress for my body.

Invested $2500 USD into GME and got out with $9000 USD. Sure, some people will get more gains, but that's enough for me.

Good luck to everyone else.
you made almost 7 grand in a few days. I'd say that's some great work.

i'm too chicken to take part in this. the anxiety would crush me.

Ragona

Oct 26, 2017
So the only thing preventing this thing from actually taking off 1000+ is people not being tempted to sell before?
Holy shit