• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
EmZMl-uUYAE4tan.jpg%3Alarge

Ambient

Dec 23, 2017
This is why I never buy Ubisoft games at launch. They never hold their value.

mtel

Oct 29, 2017
Watch Dogs at $32 is kind of expected, IIRC Watch Dogs 2 was $30 on Black Friday 2016.

Tagg

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
LMAO oh Ubisoft. Almost half price a month after release.

TitlePending

The Fallen
Dec 26, 2018
If anyone is remotely, even the tiniest bit interested in 13 Sentinels then $30 is an ABSOLUTE STEAL!

Josh378

Oct 27, 2017
Accessories are going to be the killer for the rest of 2020. Trying to get a Pulse3D headset or Official dual controller charger and possibly the controller after each console's launch will be a nightmare.

Even preorders are not guaranteed to be available for the release date (see Amazon and my Pulse3D headset preorder, still not changed since my preorder in September)

Deepwater

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
they want folks in store so they can be upsold on all the discount PS4/XBone games they'll have in stock

klastical

Oct 29, 2017
I think gears tactics, a game that hasn't even been released on Xbox yet going 50% off 17 days after launch is the biggest WTF. Watchdogs is bad and makes me feel like crap for buying it when I did. Deffinitivly reconfirms my commitment to cancel my AC preorder and wait for a sale, it apparently won't take long. Also just another reason I'm glad that both of my next gen systems have disk drives.

Crono

Oct 25, 2017
Nothing at all for me at gamestop. Seems so far bestbuy is the best bet for myself.

Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017
If anyone is remotely, even the tiniest bit interested in 13 Sentinels then $30 is an ABSOLUTE STEAL!
Yeah, that's a good price and the game seemed pretty awesome.

Really wish they'd made it on Switch too, but I know it was something of a miracle it got finished at all, so I guess I can can just deal with it not being handheld (or remote play it on Vita or something).