• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sillegamer

Oct 27, 2017
A prominent voice actor is teasing something big on Twitter, and there's reason to hope for something Assassin's Creed-related.

Abubakar Salim, the voice behind Bayek in Assassin's Creed Origins, took to Twitter to share some hope and excitement in these uncertain times. Relenting about the state of the world and the panicked response by some in the public, Salim says "some mighty reveals and announcements" are coming this week.

https://www.gamesradar.com/assassins-creed-origins-voice-actor-teases-big-reveal/

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Its own thing ooooor maybe a conference thingy for one of the boxes?

cmdrshepard

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
There are no flights running to leak it on so they went for the unorthodox and are just going to announce it then

Phellps

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, we know what the next Assassin's Creed is and I doubt it has anything to do with Bayek.

Odeko

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Mar 22, 2018
West Blue
AC Origins Switch port in the Nintendo Direct maybe?

I don't know what else Bayek's VA would be involved in unless they're making an Origins 2 or something.

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
Voice actors are always under strict NDA, I doubt he'd tease a gaming related thing.

JehutyRunner

Oct 26, 2017
There's technically an embargo for non-GI.biz folks for another hour but this is what it is:

He's launching a new games studio with Mel Phillips, a veteran of BAFTA.