• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
5 more minutes till the pre-show!

TXXY3IQ.gif

Rowsdower

Prophet of Truth - The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Okay, the gamescom website says the event will start in 5 hours, the countdown in here says the preshow will start in 8 minutes (is the preshow 5 hours long, wtf?) And IGN Livestream says it will start in 20 minutes. What's going on?

Gamescom 2020 is a four-day long event, taking place between August 27-30. The event will kick off with Geoff Keighley's Opening Night Live which starts promptly at 10:30am PT, 1:30pm ET, and 6:30pm BST on Thursday, August 27. If you're tuning in from Australia, that's 3:30am AEST on Friday, August 28.

www.ign.com

IGN @ gamescom 2020: Schedule, How to Watch, and More - IGN

The complete Gamescom schedule, including the event dates, start time, and the full list of platforms where you can watch the show.

The opening livestream is around 2 hours. Gamescom itself is four days, with detailed looks, demos, reveals etc.

dgamemaster

Jun 29, 2020
Remember to keep expectations in check, Geoff said not to expect major things to come out of this. New debuts will probably mostly be indies.

LaytonWright

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
would love keighley give eiyuden chronicles a shout out as it's finishing its kickstarter in 48 hours.

SwampBastard

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
I had never heard of Little Nightmares before I got it for free on Stadia. I really loved it and am super pumped to learn there's a sequel in the works.