• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyVice

Oct 25, 2017
Aw no big announcements? :/ Been waiting for the Harry Potter RPG announcement forever it feels like.

Sparks

Senior Games Artist
Verified
Dec 10, 2018
Los Angeles
It also said the DarkPrince of Nerd media is there? Sounds ominous, must be some god of games and Fallguys.

upinsmoke

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
For UK viewers what time is this again? I thought Gamescom was a European thing but all I see are American times

Eamon

Prophet of Truth
Apr 22, 2020
Do we think that the Mass Effect Trilogy Remaster is announced?

OP
OP

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
www.resetera.com

gamescom Opening Night Live 2020 |OT|

confirmed to be in the show: - Doom Eternal DLC - Fall Guys Season 2 - Call of Duty Black Ops - Cold War - Destiny 2 Beyond Light - Mafia: Definitive Edition - Star Wars: Squadrons - World of Warcraft: Shadowlands - Spellbreak - Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart - Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond...

Darkmaigle

Oct 25, 2017
Excited to see whatever Soulsborne budget title inevitably gets announced while i sit here and wait for Elden Ring

b-dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
www.resetera.com

gamescom Opening Night Live 2020 |OT|

confirmed to be in the show: - Doom Eternal DLC - Fall Guys Season 2 - Call of Duty Black Ops - Cold War - Destiny 2 Beyond Light - Mafia: Definitive Edition - Star Wars: Squadrons - World of Warcraft: Shadowlands - Spellbreak - Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart - Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond...

Status
Not open for further replies.