• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

flaxknuckles

Oct 25, 2017
Saints Row 5 is fucking happening!!!! For context, mrsaintsgodzilla21 is a prominent Saints Row YouTube creator and he has been able to visit Volition's headquarters in the past, get an early beta copy of Agents of Mayhem, and even play Saints Row 5 early.

EDIT: This is probably premature but I don't care I'm hyped anyway

Last edited:

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
Saints Row 5 is fucking happening!!!! For context, mrsaintsgodzilla21 is a prominent Saints Row YouTube creator and he has been able to visit Volition's headquarters in the past, get an early beta copy of Agents of Mayhem, and even play Saints Row 5 early.

Either that, or they"re finally ready to release that Saints Row 2 patch...

Nere

Dec 8, 2017
More teaser for Age of Empires 3? come on when will we see some real gameplay? It's been ages.

Dennie Dee

Oct 26, 2017
Bruges, Belgium
Man, I'm really siked to hear the music composed by someone else than Mick Gordon in the Doom Eternal SP DLC.

Don't get me wrong, I love Mick's work, but I'm just very curious who they hired or how it will sound.

That and Elden Ring please.

kaftan

Oct 27, 2017
There's Gamescom opening night, some Future Games Show, some other Gamescom livestreams... Uh, is there like a write up of all conferences, dates and times?

CaptainKashup

Banned
May 10, 2018

FUCK YEAH

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
Ratchet and Clank is the only interesting thing listed so far. Hopefully what isn't talked about yet impresses.

Dringus

Oct 27, 2017

Oh man, I'm so hoping we get Saints Row soon, holy shit that would make gamescom for me if that happened.

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
Medal of Honor
Little Nightmares II
Saints Row
Ratchet n Clank

uu9pmDP.gif

Bushido

Senior Game Designer
Verified
Feb 6, 2018
has saints row been teased by an official account or channel?
Nope. The person who tweeted the picture of the package with the Volition icon on it even clarified afterwards that it was neither sent by Volition nor contains anything related to one of their projects:

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe this is where Ubisoft will announce their "PoP remake"

Or it's going to be another trailer for Watch Dogs Legion/Assassin's Creed

flaxknuckles

Oct 25, 2017
Nope. The person who tweeted the picture of the package with the Volition icon on it even clarified afterwards that it was neither sent by Volition nor contains anything related to one of their projects:

Well damn.

I'll choose to believe he's lying because Deep Silver cracked the whip when they saw his initial tweet lol.

Last edited:

Soap

Oct 27, 2017
I really do think the time is right for a Medal of Honor franchise revival, especially if Battlefield is going back to modern day. Make Medal of Honor the historic game with smaller multiplayer maps and battlefield a modern game with larger maps.

Deleted member 8784

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
For every game that's showed with a trailer consisting of nothing more than quick cuts, action shots, followed by a title card, take a shot.

You'll be passed out on your local park bench by ten past.

Status
Not open for further replies.