• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DvdGzz

Banned
Mar 21, 2018
Dang, gonna be asleep during all of this. That's what I get for putting in the OT. If I wake up to some Elden Ring action, I may be late to my doctor's appointment.

Dandy

Oct 25, 2017
All I really want is more Baldur's Gate 3 info... Which I don't expect will happen.

Blent

Oct 26, 2017
East Midlands, England, UK
Tbh I have watched everything released for that game and none of it still makes sense. I also feel like nothing has been spoiled because there isn't a single person who still could possibly even know what that game is about.
Yeah, but that's kind of it. I'm picturing starting the game in November with literally no idea what to expect and that is kind of exciting to me.

ThingsRscary

Banned
Mar 10, 2019
me realizing Gamescom is today.
3fc8ea70f2b0fd920200ccbed55fb32e.gif

Mórríoghain

Nov 2, 2017
Gamespot shows Xbox conference on 9 AM PT but it says 8 AM in the OP. Which one is right? It is right I got off from work so I might just stay at work to watch it.

sainrub

Dec 14, 2017
Thank you for creating this thread. Love knowing what's going on so I don't miss out on anything.

OP
OP

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
updated the OP with the major announcements of indie world showcase, will add the remaining games later, as well as the inside xbox announcements.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Hm, this thread will come in handy tomorrow. I used to miss quite some stuff while running around the fair.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I was looking at Wario64 tweets on my phone about the Indie World showcase and I read "Freedom Finger" as Freedom Fighters and I got sooo hyped lmao... :(

one day... one day...

Oct 27, 2017
Henderson, NV
Anybody want to watch together in BigScreen VR? Chat about the gaming industry and watch Keighley's show? I'm in the Gamescon room now on BigScreen. Would love for more ERA folks to jump in...

KillLaCam

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Seoul
When are we supposed to get that Cyberpunk gameplay?

edit: I think I got Gamescom mixed up with pax west. I've wasted 6hrs then

Last edited:
OP
OP

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
everything should be updated as of the end of gamescom opening night live. if i'm missing something, let me know.

StreamedHams

Nov 21, 2017
Bestworst news is that Sony bought Insomniac. They are amazing devs, and I'm sad that they are pinned to Sony's platform, but with that Sony money, they'll continue making amazing games.

Jadow

Oct 27, 2017
Is this the event where CD Projek Red is releasing the E3 trailer for Cyberpunk? Or is it a different event?

oracledragon

Oct 27, 2017
What happened to Gears Tactics? Aside from seeing it at the E3 20(17?) presentaiton, it seems like not much has been said about it?

DarkDetective

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
When are we supposed to get that Cyberpunk gameplay?

edit: I think I got Gamescom mixed up with pax west. I've wasted 6hrs then
Is this the event where CD Projek Red is releasing the E3 trailer for Cyberpunk? Or is it a different event?
Pax west, but they'll probably release before the event like they did last year.
Quoting my post from another thread. I expect them to reveal the gameplay on the 28th, and here's why:
Last year, they made the E3 demo public on YouTube on 27 August, which was one day before they published their financial earnings for shareholders. CD Projekt is a public company, so that kind of planning matters a lot. I wouldn't be surprised if they do that again this year. Their next earnings report will be published on 29 August, so maybe they'll put it on YouTube that day or the day before that.

GhostBanana

Mar 18, 2019
Hamburg
Just to clarify, Cyberpunk 2077 gameplay will be shown on the show floor at Gamescom. Here is the link and a quote. Put up on Youtube later. I assume DarkDetective is correct.

We'll be holding Cyberpunk 2077 gameplay presentations every 30 minutes throughout the day. Come by our booth in the Entertainment Area (Hall 6, Booth C049) to watch the game being played live by members of the dev team!

spacer

Oct 30, 2017
I'm extremely disappointed there has been no new info about Elden Ring. I thought I read somewhere there was supposed to be something at Gamescom?

Railgun

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Would just like to say how much I appreciate this thread. Makes it so nice and easy to follow, kind of wish we had something like this for announcements but just all the time.

OP
OP

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
updated the OP with all the news that came out today. let me know if i'm missing anything.

Would just like to say how much I appreciate this thread. Makes it so nice and easy to follow, kind of wish we had something like this for announcements but just all the time.
honestly it's so exhausting to keep this thread updated, and we're only 1 day into gamescom. no wonder there's not something for all announcements all the time, i already regret making this for just a 4 day event 🙃