• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Apr 27, 2018
Nintendo Gamescom Indies Showcase - August 19
Inside Xbox Press Conference - August 19
  • Watch here
  • 9 AM PT
  • 12 PM ET
  • 4 PM GMT
  • 2 AM AEST (August 20)
Stadia Connect Press Conference - August 19
  • 10 AM PT
  • 1 PM ET
  • 5 PM GMT
  • 3 AM AEST (August 20)
Gamescom Opening Night Live - August 19
  • Watch here
  • 11 AM PT
  • 2 PM ET
  • 6 PM GMT
  • 4 AM AEST (August 20)

What are you hoping to see at Gamescom this year? I'm excited for Death Stranding, and if the rumour of Metal Gear Solid 5 Demon Edition is true or not.

RPGamer92

Oct 25, 2017
That recent Capcom trademark being a new AAA late gen IP like how Dragon's Dogma was last gen.

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
Definitely Age of Empires news, Elden Ring, and that new game by Creative Assembly.

Other than that, I do hope we get to see some new announcements that weren't even teased.

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
I wanted AOE IV info at E3 2018. I didn't get it.

I wanted AOE IV info at Gamescom 2018. I didn't get it.

I wanted AOE IV info at E3 2019. I didn't get it.

I want AOE IV info at Gamescom 2019.

Elven_Star

Oct 27, 2017
This is going to be one of the least exciting game shows for me. With the next gen consoles so close, that's all I want to hear about but we already know nothing about them is going to be there.

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I hope to not see another cryptic cinematic trailer of Death Stranding but actual gameplay, like a demo. So far this game is a total mystery to me and in contrast to many others that and it being made by Kojima does not get me hyped. I need to know what it is and how it plays.

DannyVice

Oct 25, 2017
If the Metal Gear rumour is true, my god. Though i don't believe it.

Or the Harry Potter game!

JohnnyToonami

Dec 16, 2018
Earth
Whatever Capcom has in store considering that Resident Evil Playtest next month.

Also if that MGSV thing is true, which it can't be.... I'll scream.

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
Here for Death Stranding and hopefully some good Elden Ring tidbits if the behind the scenes demo rumors turn out to be true.

Simo

Oct 26, 2017
Michigan, USA
Death Stranding, Predator and Elden Ring hopefully. I'd love to see Ghost of Tsushima and all but I don't think Sony will reveal anything until DS is out.

....oh shit is that MK11 Kombat Pack trailer that week too?!

Axe

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
Age of Empires IV.

They already confirmed it would be revealed either at Gamescom or X0. Signs so far seem to suggest it could well be Gamescom.

CenturionNami

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
This is the "Demon Edition" leak for those unaware. A Demon Edition was hypothetically talked about on the MSF, 4chan, and other places and forums for awhile, so I don't see it being real.

MZORmjS.png

CenturionNami

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
But in terms of excitement i'm hoping for Death Stranding, Elden Ring and DMC5 Expansion news.

elenarie

Game Developer
Verified
Jun 10, 2018
I'm hoping for xCloud public availability announcement. I've already seen other things I'm happy with. :p