• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What're you REALLY here for, Era?

• DEATH STRANDING BAYBEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Votes: 944 64.5%
  • Gimme that Gears 5 Campaign goodness!

Votes: 242 16.5%
  • Call of Duty for me!

Votes: 109 7.4%
  • One new SEGA AAA IP, please!

Votes: 346 23.6%
  • I'm here for the Destiny stuff, boss

Votes: 127 8.7%
  • Predator Gameplay Reveal!

Votes: 116 7.9%
  • Updates on games I'm already playing...!

Votes: 156 10.7%

• Total voters

dodmaster

Apr 27, 2019
It just doesn't feel right that a 'celebrity journalist' is in the game, and it's being promoted on their major platform. I dont' think it really needs it, to be honest. The game looks good enough on its own.

Loveless

Oct 27, 2017
Great callback:
1ffe698c-94b2-45f0-927sjox.png

74e3a22a-4059-488a-ah2j8e.jpeg
Lmao

Lord Vatek

Banned
Jan 18, 2018
The hype is built on Kojima's incredible legacy and body of work, the promise of the weird and unusual, creative and narrative twists that can't be found elsewhere, and gameplay that always manages to be fun and engaging. Even if nothing about the game itself right now makes sense, it's the promise of Kojima we've come to know and love without any shackles. That alone, for many, is enough to get hyped.
Uh... yeah I consider MGS a B+ series at best. Weird is not always good and the last couple of MGS games were not that good.

His other stuff ranges from bad to mediocre.

Feb 10, 2018
I think death stranding will be good but quite flawed or great, could go either way.

I wonder what occupies your time most in the game,

You're a courier trying to connect the world together sounds like fun though.

I think it will be good.

I wish Sony had a gamepass like service, I don't really want to put down £40-60 for DS when I can play gears 5 for a few £ a month.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
it definitely feels like a concept you'd expect to see in some abstract indie game, but given a AAA budget. Don't know if that will be good or bad, but either way it's spectacular.

Conkerkid11

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Preppers seem to be the survivors in the wasteland, from what I got. But that is the name they use, the same folks who call themselves like that who spent all of the Obama years hoarding guns, waiting for civilization to fall under it's own "degeneracy".
Prepper isn't right-wing terminology. It's literally just someone preparing for a massive disaster, which appears to be what's happened in the world of Death Stranding.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
I hurts my head trying to think what people want out of a Kojima game... like you go to Kojima games for the intense gameplay mechanics? There are so many game/shooters ect out there, I'd take this any day.

I want to be shook.

Personally, if it disappoints a segment of the gaming population because it is not every other action adventure AAA- title out there pertaining to the core gameplay loop, then I am all for it.

FFWarrior005

Alt account
Banned
Jul 13, 2019
Got to love all the haters in here over Death Stranding. The game looks fantastic and is what Kojima has become known for. Every single Metal Gear Solid game has been well received. This will be no different.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Death Stranding looks like the result of Kojima escaping deep into the recesses of his own ass.

No surprise he's such a Refn fan.