• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What're you REALLY here for, Era?

• DEATH STRANDING BAYBEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Votes: 944 64.5%
  • Gimme that Gears 5 Campaign goodness!

Votes: 242 16.5%
  • Call of Duty for me!

Votes: 109 7.4%
  • One new SEGA AAA IP, please!

Votes: 346 23.6%
  • I'm here for the Destiny stuff, boss

Votes: 127 8.7%
  • Predator Gameplay Reveal!

Votes: 116 7.9%
  • Updates on games I'm already playing...!

Votes: 156 10.7%

• Total voters

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
I mean that's such a beaten to death series. Feels like every time one comes out, nobody buys it and it's going down to 20 bucks in under a month. 🤷‍♂️

Yes it is.... I still give a fuck each year to see if they go back to their roots because I loved the first three SO MUCH.

Still waiting.

Will be back next year...lol

Plum

May 31, 2018
Fuck, this is an awesome announcement for me. Little Nightmares had a really good atmosphere.

Dr. Mario

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Netherlands
Damn I was really interested in KSP2, but not something I want to play on a stationary platform anymore.
Maybe on my laptop but I fear the fan noise.

Kerbal Space Program 2 is on Steam

Deleted member 14192

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
store.steampowered.com

Kerbal Space Program 2 on Steam

Kerbal Space Program 2 is the sequel to the acclaimed space-flight simulation game Kerbal Space Program. Enter the next generation of space adventure with exciting new parts, stunning visuals, fully revamped UI and Map View, and rich new environments to explore.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Yes it is.... I still give a fuck each year to see if they go back to their roots because I loved the first three SO MUCH.

Still waiting.

Will be back next year...lol

At least this one looks like they literally grabbed the Underground engine and did a third one with a different name. I give them that. Got me a tiny little bit.