• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Turkoop

Oct 25, 2017
Cologne, GERMANY
Hey Guys,

the time has come for our annual meet up at Gamescom. Currently, we're still deciding where should we go and drink some beer/eat food. Location should be finalized by the end of the week.
But so far, we'll do the meet up on Tuesday, 20th August.

We will meet us there just right after the event. So I think we'll be at 8 PM at the meet up.
We have also a WhatsApp group, where we will talk about the event. So if you want to join us, drop me a PM.
If you want to attend, just let me know. We are going to talk about games, what we have seen at GC and why RDR2 is such a masterpiece :P. Don't hesitate to join us :)

[Thread will be updated]

Please don't upload any GIFs due bandwith limitations :)

UPDATE (16th August): we will decide on meeting location on Tuesday, but if you want more up to date info please join our WhatsApp group. It's definitely gonna be "Alter Markt". So it's gonna be very spontaneously. If you have any urgent questions, feel free to dm me. Perhaps We will get something to eat just after gamescom. Maybe just a sandwich, kebab or something. Pretty sure some people will meet on the south entrance and will go together to Alter Markt. So if you can join us just right after gamescom, at south entrance or at Alter Markt.

Maybe this will help you

St6LH0a.png

Last edited:

Gowans

Oct 27, 2017
North East, UK
Thanks for the Whatapp invite.

I'll be there from the 19th - 23rd.

Hoping to visiting the Xbox show on Monday and attend as much as I can, as well as meet with you guys and the amazing companies attending.

I'll need all the tips from you guys.

Naar

Oct 29, 2017
Is there segregated seating at the event? I don't want to sit next to filthy rdr2 lovers

elenarie

Game Developer
Verified
Jun 10, 2018
Might drop by, please put places and dates here when you decide.
There are a bunch of events happening, so may not have the time, but if the schedule allows, should be able to show up.

Ninge

ID@Xbox Developer Partner Manager
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
I'm around all week - could do some beers :)

Wahad

Oct 26, 2017
Dark1x

Wanna drop by? I know you came by a couple of years ago, would be awesome seeing you again :)

Well, the invitation is for everyone, especially from the industry. It would be awesome if you all could gift us with your presence, at least only for one beer :)

Popelady

Growth Manager at Splash Damage
Verified
Mar 11, 2019
I'm missing this year and I'm super sad. The first year where I should go and I can't goddamn afford it! 😭

Naar

Oct 29, 2017
Reminder that the meet up is today. Turkoop should update the location in a few hours.

There will be segregated seating for Red Dead Redemption 2 lovers

krae_man

Master of Balan Wonderworld
Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to FanExpo in Toronto this weekend and I was scoping the Experience Playstation App to see if it had a listing yet. Gamescom is in there and there are demos for: FFVII, Control, Iron Man VR and COD Modern Warfare. If you want to try any of those out. Grab the app and book appointments when they go live.

If Gamescom is anything like PAX and other events that use the app, the later into the convention you go, the quicker appointments get booked up. Get in early.