• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fries

Oct 25, 2017
resonance of fate
75e549a6z4s3e.gif
Too bad PSO2 will never hit the west, this is straight up Gunner class style.

To add to the thread: Morrowind

Last edited:

Pottuvoi

Oct 28, 2017
itcame-cw8p7a.jpg

It Came from the Desert
Could be awesome especially with more variations and branches to story.

Would love more games which have limited time to find out what is happening and are slightly different each playthrough.

Raptomex

Oct 25, 2017
- GTA 1, London, GTA 2
- Halo: Reach
- Killzone 2, 3, and even Mercenary
- All three TimeSplitters games

reminio

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Lincoln, UK
Demon's Souls since it's the only souls game I've never played and I'd rather play it at a more stable framerate on PS4.
Dark Souls needs a remaster as well for PS4 (and hopefully switch). Hopefully they can fix the Lost Izalith Lava, the weight system and do some minor QOL adjustments.

EatChildren

Wonder from Down Under
Oct 27, 2017
Eternal Darkness, given a new coat of paint and spruced up game systems could be interesting. The insanity concept would need an overhaul; very cool idea that in retrospect wears itself out and definitely relies on gimmicks that are transparent all these years later. Tweaking that basic idea could lead to interesting things. Story is still very strong and the overall narrative arc has some killer moments and callbacks.

Vampire: Bloodlines, I've been arguing for a long while. The ship might have sailed as mass market immersion sim popularity seems to have passed the rejuvenated spike and now dwindles, but as Deus Ex, Dishonored, Prey, and all that do well enough Bloodlines is primo game design for a remastering. Tail end of the game and some of the blatantly broken chunks would need reworking, but it's otherwise a superb action RPG / immersion sim that I feel ticks a lot of boxes (particularly in character and story) that people enjoy about AAA games.

Podge293

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
can't believe we got this far and nobody said the curse of monkey island.... for shame you animals for shame

although i suppose on consoles it'd be weird

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Killzone 2
Crysis Trilogy
Silent Hill (2-4)
Metal Gear Solid 4
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance
Assassin's Creed Rogue
Jet Set Radio Future
Warhawk (2007)

Zephy

Oct 27, 2017
Mass Effect Trilogy, if only to get controller support and all of the DLC on PC in one colplete package.

Xenosaga trilogy.

Enter the Matrix and Path of Neo, but that would take a lot of work to modernize the controls, improve performance and fix the appalling programming.

KCsoLucky

Oct 29, 2017
GTA San Andreas. Sad that the best open world game of all time is stuck like that.

Modern Warfare 2. Still the most fun I've had in a console shooter.

Dragon Age Origins. I would love to replay this in the DA:I engine.

eXistor

Oct 27, 2017
Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Mario Galaxy 1+2. These games need a few adjustments (Sunshine especially needs a better camera and 60 fps), but mostly they would all benefit greatly from better image quality and higher resolutions.

Psamtik

Oct 27, 2017
Remaster, sequel, whatever - I want Lemmings back. As far as I know, Sony owns the rights by way of Psygnosis, but doesn't seem interested in doing much of substance with one of the stone-cold home computer classics.

Oct 27, 2017
The Resistance Trilogy
Killzone 2 & Mercenary
Alundra
Demon's Souls
Crash Team Racing
Ape Escape 1

Probably others I've forgotten. In the case of the first two I'm interested more in the campaign than the multiplayer, and with Crash Team Racing I would fully expect the inclusion of online multiplayer.

JayWood2010

Oct 27, 2017
A few Id be ok with simple ports, others for specific consoles, and some remakes.

Spyro Trilogy Remake
Ni No Kuni PC Port
3D Dot Heroes PC Port
Demon's Souls Remaster
Mass Effect Trilogy Remast on Switch
Metal Gear Solid 1 Remake

L.O.R.D

Oct 26, 2017
Drakengard 3 without the true final boss.
or at least change the style of that battle.