• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DarthWalden

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Maaaan Splinter Cell: Pandora's Tommorrow multiplayer.

I must have played 100s of hours of that game winning maybe 10-25% of my matches

Quint75

Mar 6, 2019
Some great answers here. Definitely feel the pain of Rocket League. Love the game but I am awful at it.

Probably the Souls games would be my number one answer. I love them, freaking love them. Except that I almost always need help with the bosses. I suck at boss fights. I did beat Demon's Souls all on my own (thankyouverymuch!) but the other games I always need help with. Bummer. Then I open myself up to invasions which I really despise.

Just got DMCV, my first ever DMC game. I am already completely overwhelmed by the speed of the game and have forgotten half of the stuff I learned during the tutorial. I may never go back to it, it's so overwhelming.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
I can't say I'm "good" at any game, really. I'm just good enough to finish them lol

But I'm playing a lot of Smash lately and get destroyed by CPU's on Spirit Board

Tanuki-Go

One Winged Slayer
Jul 21, 2018
US
Touhou. I'm absolutely terrible at them and it takes me forever to get through the normal difficulties but I have a fun time.

Deleted member 35071

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
i think Apex Legends is awesome. But i've only won 1 game. Im just not that good at it for whatever reason.

Shoes

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Super Smash Bros was the first to come to mind. Next would be Tetris, especially the versions with T Spins. I just get crushed by good players.

Father Kratos

Oct 30, 2017
Bloodborne. Really liked the sights and sounds but could never pass Father Guacamole. Hopefully some day.....

Ciao

Jun 14, 2018
Rainbow Six Siege. Love the strategy and deep deep gameplay, one of my fave thing ever is one hit kill mechanics. But i suck so hard I don't play it anymore, because I'm dragging down my team. I replaced it by Modern Warfare in hardcore mode. In this one I manage to do good at least !

MickZan

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Spend the entire weekend finishing 6 bosses in Cuphead with a friend. I consider myself a good gamer, but for some reason this just wrecks me. Love it though.

Nezacant

Oct 27, 2017
Just about any fighting game. I really like them but I don't think I'm very good at them.

Misuta

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
Germany

MauroNL

What Are Ya' Buying?
Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
I loved Metal Gear Rising but I suck ass at it. Now I'm stuck on some boss and it frustrated me to the point that I've lost all will to actually finish it. Shame really.

Also Fornite to a certain degree. Some of my friends are hardcore Fortnite players and I joined them couple times but I really don't have the quick responses and thinking for multiplayer games anymore, especially not with the stupid building mechanics. I like playing with them but feel like I'm dragging them down and don't want to invest all my time in Fortnite to 'git gud' really.

Philippo

Developer
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
All of them?
Honestly for how much i play games i am surprised by how much i suck at them.

Tamath

Oct 31, 2017
Vienna, Austria
FTL - I finished it maybe twice. On Easy. Still loved it and played it a lot, though.

Won't say fighting games as I'm too bad at them to love them. I like watching high level players and just daydream about being 1% as good.

Valkerion

Oct 29, 2017
Tekken 7 and Smash.

Tekken is because I'm not good at snap decision making and recognizing my opportunities for strings. I can only do the same basic things I learn, I've not broken the barrier so to speak of freewheeling a Tekken combo yet. It's my biggest gaming dream to be honest haha.

Smash is just confusing and hard to play the competitive way

Number45

Oct 25, 2017
Street Fighter. Until relatively recently I'm 99% sure SSF2 and then CvsSNK2 were my most played games... but I've never been particularly good at them. I understand them well enough (and adore watching them because of it) but I'm never going to be anything above scrub (maybe scrub+) tier.

eXistor

Oct 27, 2017
Most shoot 'em ups. I think Thunder Force IV is a masterpiece, but I never was able to finish it legitimately, I always just use the 99 lives glitch.

Letters

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
PUBG fits the bill, have like 700 hours and love to death playing it with friends but I'll be terrible at it forever.

Oct 25, 2017
Cincinnati
Smash I guess. I wouldn't say I love it, but I do like it quite a bit, but to be honest I have never taken the time to truly learn how to play the game correctly.

Bartis

Dec 30, 2017
Probably Xcom 2. I seriously need to put in some extra time in this game if I ever want to succeed at anything

Trice

Banned
Nov 3, 2018
Croatia
Now when I think about it, I'm pretty damn good at video games. Every multiplayer game I've played I've been above average to great.

Don Fluffles

Oct 28, 2017
R-Type. Dimensions and III kick my ass so I enjoy the "hollow victory" of using save states and infinite mode.

Arcade games in general constantly kick my ass but I still love playing and watching them.

SmashN'Grab

Oct 27, 2017
Any RTS or shmup. I'm terrible, but I love the games and especially the idea of the games. Fighting games too, as a matter of fact. I'm pretty good at racing, sports and fps games - crap at other genres.