• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
Disco Elysium, even the achievements are amazing. "The World's Most Laughable Centrist", "Literally The Sorriest Cop On Earth".

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Nothing comes close, this is the most unintentionally hilarious game ever.

Deleted member 12555

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Really laugh out loud I can only remember Portal 2, Red Dead 2's Lenny mission and Disco Elysium. Just in a way that games simply can't make me laugh, which is putting me on the verge of tears!

Kupo Kupopo

Jul 6, 2019
220344-l-a-noire-playstation-3-front-cover.jpg

both intentionally & unintentionally (mostly the latter), easily as funny a game as any i've ever played...

azfaru

Dec 1, 2017
Honestly most Nintendo games. Not a huge hardcore fan or anything but their genuinely so charming and genuinely funny. I use to get a chuckle every time I find a Korok in BotW lol. The GBA Mario RPG was funny too.

And of course GTA is right up my alley in terms of humor. Fucking looooove just cruising around listening to the radio station in Vice City and San Andreas. GTA4 and 5 to a lesser extent. Lazlow is brilliant. Don't think his kind of humor flies nowadays for better or for worse.

Noaloha

Oct 27, 2017
Blood Bowl 2 easily has my most laugh out loud moments. Dice are a glorious thing when utilised effectively.

RealPopche

Aug 1, 2020
Ace Attorney as it has pretty wacky characters and fun interactions/social mechanics between the protagonists.

Persona 4 Golden: I can't explain this to someone who has never played the game but it has a really strong cast fraught with funny and loveable characters. It's a game where you get to sit back and watch the characters interact with each other in a way that's guaranteed to make you laugh. It's almost as if you're inside an Anime that you really love.

Seriously, if you've never played the game, forget all your prejudices and just go get the game. Even if you're not a JRPG fan, just go ahead and grab it. You won't be disappointed.

Oct 27, 2017
The Deadly Tower of Monsters. The point in this trailer at 50-ish seconds where he starts tripping over his words sold me on the humor of this game.

youtu.be

The Deadly Tower of Monsters (PS4) Enemies Trailer

Follow Ben on Twitter! @Confused_DudeFor more information, visit:http://www.pushsquare.comTwitter -- http://www.twitter.com/pushsquareFacebook -- http://www....

The game is full of audio-commentary from a fictional director of a 60s sci-fi movie as if you're watching (playing) the dvd release of said movie. Interesting gameplay beyond the humor and gimmick too.

Dr. Sanchez

Nov 15, 2017
Uncharted 1. The part where you have to climb around this area while avoiding swinging objects(lanterns?) and whatnot. For some reason, I couldn't take it seriously after getting destroyed by one of the stage hazards and kept dying more than I expected. I think it was because Drake's ragdoll was hilarious.

Don Fluffles

Oct 28, 2017
On the emergent side I think Skate glitch videos are so fucking funny I've come pretty close to physically hurting myself from laughing too hard.

Imagine this but with wacky sound fx and music like in America's Funniest Home Videos.

Scripted Funny:
Grand Theft Auto series
Undertale/Deltarune
Puyo Puyo series
Thimbleweed Park

Emergent Funny:
Spelunky
Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Deus Ex

Both:
Recettear
Jackbox series
Team Fortress 2

Last edited:

Captain of Outer Space

Come Sale Away With Me
Oct 28, 2017
Just reading the item descriptions in Donut County is an easy way to get me in a better mood because it's very much my kind of humor.

c0Zm1c

Oct 25, 2017
Human: Fall Flat is probably the hardest I've laughed at a game. Endlessly being kicked from games by hosts who want private games but are too fucking lazy to actually set their games as private coupled with horrendous lag has killed all the fun in that game though. Shame.

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly surprised there aren't more mentions of God of War. One of the few games with multiple characters that made me laugh out loud which is very rare for games.

AppleBlade

Nov 15, 2017
Connecticut
It's not supposed to be funny (quite the opposite) but my son and I had a few good laughs when we played A Plague Tale making fun of Hugo. Especially the "here, here piggy" scene. We still quote it to this day. I guess we're kind of evil.

Oct 29, 2017
west of loathing has hilariously dry humor. There isn't any voice acting but the games worth it just to read through everything that happens.

you can choose to put your hand in a spittoon for no reason. The game starts to judge you for putting your hand deeper and asks if you'd like to stop what you're doing a couple times. At the bottom of the spittoon you usually find some interesting item. I remember getting a dirty cow figurine.

skaertus

Aug 16, 2020
Mainly Lucas Arts adventure games, especially Day of the Tentacle, Sam & Max Hit the Road, and the Monkey Island series (all of them). Leisure Suit Larry would also make the list.