• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Fantastic

Alt-account
Banned
Apr 27, 2018
good call by PUBG associating themselves with characters from the Academy Award Winning Suicide Squad.

the ball is in your court, Epic

Oct 27, 2017
Brazil
Damn I guess this image really was true then

what-kind-of-gamer-are-you-new-school-fortnite-pubg-34805060.png
I'm already dead by those standards.

Cokie Bear

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lol, the Joker skin is literally just a generic dude with green hair and a purple shirt. Literally 0 effort put into it.

Mistouze

Oct 26, 2017
A collaboration with Suicide Squad and you're putting those two over Deadshot, Boomerang or the Duchess? SMH.

borat

Banned
Jan 2, 2018
Thanos in Fortnite was epic and I didn't think it could be topped in terms of epic but PUBG just made me look like an idiot!

Forkball

Oct 25, 2017
GAMERS RISE UP

Actually since it's PUBG just crouch inside a house for about twenty minutes.

GAMERS PRONE DOWN

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
100 Jokers get left on an island and have to battle it out until one remains. This. Is. Epic.

Cipher Peon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I REALLY need to play PUBG, don't I.

The wait for it to be released physically is all the more excruciating :O

Rickenslacker

Oct 25, 2017
I'm more interested in how they're going to dole this out. Some Joker and Harley crate where you get a 0.001% of getting their items due to some concern over PUBG economy and actually letting their players get what they want?

Alek

Games User Researcher
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
This makes sense I suppose, since Tencnet keep dumping DC characters into Arena of Valor too.

I think it's reflective of a problem in eastern mobile/f2p game development, personally. Rather than investing money into staff and internal resources, they often seek to improve their games by including ridiculously expensive character crossovers.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
Not just Joker and Harley Quinn.

Not just the Suicide Squad Joker and Harley Quinn.

The fucking DCEU Suicide Squad movie Joker and Harley Quinn.

Kornheiser_Why.JPG

Sarobi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know why I was expecting this to look much better. PUBG's character models really do look like crappy avatars you'd find in 3D chatrooms (second life, VR chat, etc) when you dress them up like this LMAO.

Alienous

Oct 25, 2017
As a Suicide Squad tie-in? There are plans to semi-reboot the franchise.

Their content pipeline really must be awful, because this has to have been stuck in there for awhile.

mas8705

Oct 27, 2017
I feel like someone has already made the joke of saying "Fortnite is to PUBG" like how "MCU is to the DCEU." Also doesn't help that while you have characters that look like they are doing their best impersonations of DCEU Joker and Harley, Fortnite didn't hesitate to make you look like Thanos while obliterating the competition like the Mad Titan.

BernardoOne

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like someone has already made the joke of saying "Fortnite is to PUBG" like how "MCU is to the DCEU." Also doesn't help that while you have characters that look like they are doing their best impersonations of DCEU Joker and Harley, Fortnite didn't hesitate to make you look like Thanos while obliterating the competition like the Mad Titan.
I mean this is cosmetics for your custom character.

Ignis

Oct 27, 2017
User banned (2 days): bumping multiple old threads just to troll with memes
Gamers rise up

Status
Not open for further replies.