• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Choppasmith

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Beaumont, CA
Oh brother...

source.gif

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The game that keeps on delivering. I love everything about this new pokemon game shitstorm.

JamRock7

Banned
Aug 19, 2019
FL
"Gamers" is that a new term of insult now? We shouldn't even give attention to the very small amount of people who do this. Like did he just for this petition?

Soj

Oct 27, 2017
I mean, they obviously play games, but isn't it just better to identify them as dickheads?

Cronogear

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
23 people have signed this. A not insignificant number of them are probably just trolling.

Did we really need to give them more attention?

KartuneDX

Banned
Jan 12, 2018
On a more serious note, we only get so many Pokémon related topics worth posting topics on and this is what we're wasting a close on? Not the lack of dungeons, shoddy visuals, cut Pokémon, #GameFreakLied etc?

Skittles

Oct 25, 2017
New pokemon has produced some of the stupidest thread titles I've ever seen on this forum

ColdSun

Together, we are strangers
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone can make a petition for any reason. This isn't thread worthy and as such has been locked

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
There's nothing productive to discuss here.

Deleted member 4093

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You can tell this whole thing had a GAMERGATE feel to it.

Idk how yall got so blinded by a video game you succumb yourself to it lol. Gullible as heck

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
This really didn't need its own thread. Use better judgment next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.