• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MrCibb

Dec 12, 2018
UK
Great video by GN, and what a case study in what not to do with a company. That CEO deserves every bit of BS coming his way.

CelestialAtom

Mambo Number PS5
Oct 26, 2017
That CEO is an absolute sack of shit. I cannot wait until he has to pay everyone back and is sued into oblivion.

Grifter

Oct 26, 2017
Maybe he only got around to 3 builds a day because the builds were just that artesianal.

greenbird

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Steve and the team doing great work here. I feel bad for those employees who got completely fucked over by this CEO, especially the east coast branch who seemed to be pulling all the weight compared to Katz and the west coast group. It's good to see a lot of them have started up their own company now, so hopefully things are being ran the right way and it works out. Putting charge backs on your employees and leaving them with debt is some evil shit. Most of all I feel bad for the people who are waiting on builds that'll never get finished, with little chance of ever seeing their money back after the creditors get paid out (like dude's parents).

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
This dude and his Star Lord jacket just kills me. He wanted to be an internet famous so fucking bad. But, he'll have to settle for being infamous.

Polyh3dron

Prophet of Regret
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Noah Katz changed his name?! lololol must suck to be him for the rest of his life

Dot-N-Run

Oct 27, 2017
I remembered the initial controversy with them failing to provide a PC to the raffle winner. But I had no idea the decision to do so was taken on steam. Watching that clip made the CEO look like the most insufferable asshole on the planet.

With that sort of wishy-washy leadership, it's no wonder that the branch that was the furthest removed from him was operating at a better pace.

cyress8

Avenger
That was a great bit of journalism right there.

Oddly enough, I can say cryptocurrencies were the real nails for the coffin. Even after the refunds, even after the shit way they handled that debacle with streamers. They could have weathered through it if they could allocate enough gpus to keep going. Everything snowballed because of lack of stock.

Azerth

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
so the people who sent there computers in for repairers cant get them back?

klauskpm

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 26, 2017
Brazil
Damn. And here I thought that he, and his company, were just douches that think to high of themselves. I got that impression because of their giveaway bullshit.

Now I have a complete different view, thanks for Gamer Nexus. Their CEO is a complete shithead and I feel sorry for everyone involved in this mess.

glaurung

Oct 26, 2017
Estonia
I had to imagine his parents living the fallout from that stream at first, but they seem complicit anyway.
I noticed how Steve carefully sidestepped the discussion about the parents, he mentions that they were active in the management (or perhaps even micromanagement) to a degree and that certain payments were made to them. Hard to deduce based on this evidence whether they were complicit from the start or just supported their kid's megalomania.

Mukala

Oct 25, 2017
It's funny, I watched the day before I received a letter from the California attorneys that shows pretty much everything Gamers Nexus has reported. all the transactions and lawsuit held against the CEO. I am lucky that I got my PC from them before all this shit happen and feel for those who won't get the
PCs they ordered or sent for RMA.

canderous

Prophet of Truth
Jun 12, 2020
Man those PayPal disputes are so fucking bad. This guy is a piece of trash.

Doomguy Fieri

Nov 3, 2017
All time self own. Historic. What a clown. Condolences to anyone that was just a tech or CSR doing their thing while their boss burned the entire operation.

Scottish Sin

Chicken Chaser
Nov 12, 2017
Scotland
What an absolute shit stain the CEO is. I feel bad for everyone that was involved in this.

Good to see the east coast team pushing ahead with their new company at least.