• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

gnexus

Mar 30, 2018
I've recently gotten into the Lego games and have been having a ton of fun with them. This game looks packed and fun AF

DuvalDevil

Nov 18, 2020
Damn. The old Lego were nice but had absolutely no depth. This game looks like it's a proper Star Wars game with LOTS of content. Looks absolutely amazing!

Deleted member 33057

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Nov 14, 2017
This looks to be Star Wars: Everyone (and everything) Is Here.

Count me in, but do want more info on Switch performance and local co-op

EroticSushi

Oct 25, 2017
Haven't watch the full trailer yet but is online co-op a thing for this game? I know a lot of the previous LEGO game didn't have any online co-op.

Just wondering if I can play this with my group.

Polynaut

Oct 27, 2017
This looks SO good. Wow. Reminds me of Disney Infinity in a few ways.

Now I just need to decide whether to get it for PlayStation or PC/Steam Deck.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Haven't watch the full trailer yet but is online co-op a thing for this game? I know a lot of the previous LEGO game didn't have any online co-op.

Just wondering if I can play this with my group.
I'm not sure any of them have had online co-op. I feel like if this did, they'd make an effort to spotlight it. Don't bet on it

GlitchyDegree

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Dec 4, 2017
This looks amazing, hopefully the performance is acceptable for me on Switch! I wonder how big each planet is going to be.

Kschreck

Oct 27, 2017
Pennsylvania
I went from not interested at all to this being one of my most anticipated games this year. That trailer was wild. So much content and cool stuff and I think it runs at 4K/60 on the next gen consoles so it should be a nice visual treat as well.

dsosarod

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Switch can handle that graphic requirements ?
I guess I won grade in graphics and resolution is a giving, also something like 25 FPS.

I hope that's not the case but it is what I think would make sense.

If it reviews well I may eventually get it on Switch, so it is not like I am bashing the console, just being realistic, it is the only one I own right now lol.

Sax

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Never played any of the Lego games though I am a big fan of both Lego and Star Wars. But looks like I definitely have to get this one =O

Jun 22, 2021
This looks beyond my wildest expectations, can't wait for release. #GiveMePlayableWatto

Though this will be my first Lego game that I play by myself since the release of the original Lego Star Wars

etrain911

Oct 27, 2017
This game really builds on the foundation lego ninjago, lego Force Awakens, and lego City have set out. Force Awakens had TPS cover-based sections that were really great while ninjago and city tried to bump up the combat (to varying success).

Nicko

Oct 25, 2017
Absolutely incredible work TT games. I have been HUNGRY for a meaty Star Wars adventure and this game appears to deliver way above my expectations. Day 1. I'm seriously torn whether to buy for Switch or PS5 (those graphics are amazing).

Jul 26, 2018
Really excited for this!

Yet it's gonna be so hard to decide on which system to get this game for. Sucks that it doesn't have PC deluxe edition (with minifigure). That's only for consoles. Yet I want that little minifigure and steelbook case haha. At the same time this game looks easy for a 4K, 120hz performance with my RTX 3080.

Scrappy-Fan92

Jan 14, 2021
I'm not sure any of them have had online co-op. I feel like if this did, they'd make an effort to spotlight it. Don't bet on it
I think Lego Star War: The Complete Saga had online co-op.

The game looks impressive, even if I'm not huge on the over-the-shoulder views for a lot of stuff. Downplaying the two-player stuff in the footage is weird to me as well. My condolences to the current and former employees at TT Games for having to put up with all of the studio mismanagement.

kolsonk

Jul 6, 2021
This looks absolutely incredible! I preordered way back in 2020 out of total nostalgia for The Complete Saga, and after like 3 delays and no set release date, I was getting a little worried, but the scope and depth of this game is insane.

jeelybeans

Oct 25, 2017
Hope this ends up being a good game, reviews well, and the devs are properly compensated for their crunch.

I really want this to be a good game and I am bummed to read the crunch news.

ErrorJustin

Oct 28, 2017
Honestly looks incredible. What a fantastic expansion on the long-running formula.

I wonder if it'll be too complex and complicated to co-op through with young kids, though. That's when Lego games are at their best. I see some button combos, FPS controls...

nodakel

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
United States
www.polygon.com

Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga has led to extensive crunch at TT Games

The longtime Lego game studio has spent almost five years on its latest project
This is such a shame to hear. Hopefully things start to change at TT with this article being published. On one hand, this game is looking pretty damn good, but on the other, the hellish conditions that workers went/are going through are terrible. I would've hoped the initial delay meant no crunch but those were high hopes.

bounchfx

Oct 25, 2017
Muricas
how does it look so good? might be the first time I get a lego game, its insanely packed with content god damn. Just hope it feels good to play. I gotta imagine they got that part down.

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lost my shit at mumble mode. This looks really good, crazy how different it looks to the original games.

Ouroboros

Oct 27, 2017
United States
Does this game take the "most content in a single game" award? Holy shit. If it wasn't for Al the crunch news from today I would be more excited. I hope it comes to gamepass quick.

Vidpixel

Oct 27, 2017
Shame about the crunch TT had to go through to get this thing out. Have they mentioned anything about the differences between the last gen and current gen versions?

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Count me in as one of those who wouldn't play a lego game yet is getting this 100%

WadiumArcadium

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
UK
It looks really ambitious and seems to be the evolution the LEGO games needed.

Really sucks to read those crunch stories though. This should be a no-brainer day one purchase for me, but it makes me hesitate.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Not even my distaste for the repetition of stuff collecting can dissuade me from buying this. This looks incredible. If weren't for the LEGO aspect, this would be my dream Star Wars game.

CesareNorrez

Oct 25, 2017
If weren't for the LEGO aspect, this would be my dream Star Wars game.

This makes me think it would be cool to get a videogame retelling of the Saga but done with artistic direction taken from The Clone Wars/Bad Batch. I'd take a Prequel Trilogy game that like that. Get all those actors and remake a bunch of scenes from the sfilms.

Rats

Oct 25, 2017
Everything they've shown of this game looks so promising. This reveal is great, and judging by the story trailers this game will have genuinely good comedy writing. The VO is spot-on, as well. Hoping for big things out of this one.

FrsDvl

Oct 25, 2017
Xbox Store shows local co-op, no sign of online co-op which doesn't bother me, but for those that wanted it, it appears to be missing.

Was wondering about the co-op cause it wasn't mentioned and with the changes they've made it really doesn't appear like it's something we can play together. But it looks like we get couch co-op at least.

Game looks pretty incredible, and I'm super excited for this!

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
In for sure if impressions and reviews indicate that it lives up to its high promise. Seems a very considerable scale of content and depth of gameplay and I love Lego game humor.