• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
That's like your opinion man....

Games mean different things to different people.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Gonna use my one 'complaining about his choices' post to highlight that the best he could do for Tetris Effect was 'check it'. Which is one above 'avoid'.

Jesus Christ man.

Bate

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
yeah its misleading bc if you watch he kinda throws thing in avoid for stuff he either hasn't played himself and can't comment on, or just doesn't enjoy the genre not necessarily a bad game. Or things like anything EA bc EA bad.

Okay, thanks for the explanation. I skimmed the video for only a two or three minutes. Maybe he should have added a "haven't played yet" category. Or played more games and then made a list.

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm just curious, is he suggesting to avoid the Mass Effect trilogy because of the upcoming legendary edition?

Because if not.........

AHA-Lambda

Oct 25, 2017
Control and Hellblade S tier?
Undertale and Arkham Knight C tier?
The Medium Avoid?
Come off it

greenbird

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
xfdzmVx.png

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Wasteland 3 being S-tier would indicate good taste on this person's part.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
Lol, a hunting game is "Check it" but you got absolute gaming classics in the "Avoid"

Bonfires Down

Nov 2, 2017
"Resident evil 7 is one of my favorite games of the last generation"

*puts in B tier*

wat

I enjoyed the video though but probably not worth 90 minutes for most people.

dgamemaster

Jun 29, 2020
Does anyone have a link to the tiermaker site used? I'd like to give this a shot myself (despite not owning gamepass)

Xterrian

Apr 20, 2018
Hello Neighbor in check it? Above FF12 and others? Egad.

I'll commend him for putting Slay The Spire and Ori and the Will of the Wisps in S-tier though.

Firima

Oct 27, 2017
Watched this a week ago.

Ikenfell is in "avoid" tier

Traaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaash

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dude has some wack-ass opinions. I quit taking anything he said seriously after FFXII got thrown in "avoid"

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Yep, all classic LucasArts adventure games, the Sims, PUBG, Stellaris, NFS Heat (the supposedly best NFS of last console gen)... they're all TRASH, AVOID AT ALL COST....

whut?

Clay

Oct 29, 2017
Not a great list really. Don't want to go deep into this but his avoid list is full of amazing games.

My feelings exactly. He also had FFXII, ME Trilogy and more in Avoid.

And fucking Fable 2 in S. Interesting list, lol

Is "Check It" supposed to be below D? Or is it more like "These are divisive, I'm not grading them because people will either love or hate them?" Because if it's the former and he put Outer Wilds in that tier after actually playing it, wow.

AlexBasch

Oct 27, 2017
What is it with some of you people just linking to long-ass videos in threads?

Gonna use my one 'complaining about his choices' post to highlight that the best he could do for Tetris Effect was 'check it'. Which is one above 'avoid'.

Jesus Christ man.
What the fuck indeed. That game is straight up magical.

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
who wouldn't want to play the classic army of two over donut county?

lazerface

Banned
Feb 23, 2020
The guy is obviously not a classic adventure game fan, fandango, full throttle, day of the tentacle in the avoid list?! Those games are considered masterpieces.