• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanka

Banned
Feb 17, 2019
The new design looks as generic as it can get. Whereas the old one just looked kind of out of place and silly. The former is better but I don't particularly think it's an interesting design.

Alienous

Oct 25, 2017
I think the new design is boring. The old one communicates more - you see someone in something they wouldn't choose for a zombie apocalypse. It speaks to Jill's competence despite being caught off guard.

Maybe a shirt where the sleeves have but cut off with a knife. Or a jacket that Jill is keeping to access its pockets. I do think there should be some impractical aspect of her clothing you can see she had to make practical.

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Love the new design for the exact soundbite sized reasoning in the thread title. It's casual but practical — she's not necessarily geared up to go to war but it looks and feels like something a member of search/rescue team could pull together in a jiffy.

JayC3

bork bork
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
This thread appears to be based on an article from TechRaptor, which is a banned source here. Feel free to remake this thread when the Game Informer article this is based on is released.

Status
Not open for further replies.