• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
Cincinnati
Even though I know what "venom" means in this instance, I still get really excited every time I see the word thinking Venom is going to be in this somewhere....and then I remember.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
"Venom" of course a man comes along and makes famous something 3 women been doing since the 70s

LordHuffnPuff

Doctor Videogames at Allfather Productions
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
webernet
I came in here to say something about not knowing Venom is in the game and the thread title being a big spoiler but I guess it's just confusing.

Radium217

Banned
Oct 31, 2019
GI's slow release of this stuff is so tedious. I'll just wait to play the game at this point.

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
I'm sure the venom and skill system he talks about is good and all, but like everyone else here I clicked on this thread thinking it was gonna be something different and I cant help but be disappointed.

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
While Miles' venom powers do have comic book precedent, some other choices have proven controversial.

"In retrospect," said Kyle Farklin, Deputy Chief of Apprentice Gameplay Design at Insomniac, "calling Miles' tertiary power set Sandman is Secretly the Main Boss Which You Find Out After Peter Parker Dies At the End Oh And Also Uncle Ben is Alive was a misstep. Our internal research has found that this has caused some confusion in the fanbase."

He shrugged. "That one's on us, True Believers."

Oct 25, 2017
the compression on these game informer vids is truly horrendous. it feels like platform holders should mandate some minimum level of encoding quality because most of the next-gen-ness can end up completely washed out