• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Imerty

Oct 27, 2017
I liked Quantum Break and Control looks like a much better version of that, so I'm in. So don't make the worst final boss battle ever again, please

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Still very unsure about this title. I loved QB, but i'm not a big fan of Metroidvania's depending on their design. So I really need to see more to better grasp what they meant by that.

CyrilFiggis

Nov 3, 2017
Pennsylvania
I was playing Detroit yesterday and for some reason it reminded me of Control. Can't wait for this one to release. Any window?
I agree. I'm getting hints of Gravity Rush as well, particularly from this gif:
NegativeClassicFunnelweaverspider-size_restricted.gif
Looks good. I haven't played Quantum Break yet but it is one of the top things that come to mind when I think about picking up a Xbox One.

andresmoros

Oct 29, 2017
Houston
Am I the only one that gets a bit of Infamous vibes with this game? I'm sold, personally. I wanted to play Alan Wake and Quantum Break (hey, those rhyme!) so bad, but never had an Xbox.

semiconscious

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
i'm getting this crazy, almost perfect 'cybertech through the looking-glass' vibe from what we've been shown, & i don't think it's just my imagination :) ...

Bear

Oct 25, 2017
Completely forgot this existed. Quantum Break was great up until the final boss battle.

ket

Jul 27, 2018
A summer launch date for a new IP sounds risky but the game looks pretty good!

Roxas

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Love love love Remedy, one of the few studios where I'll buy whatever they're selling and I'm sure I'll enjoy it, the cover saddens me because I doubt we'll get another 100 questions with Sam Lake and I love those GI videos (prove me wrong and sit down with Sam again!)

Grisby

Oct 29, 2017
Looks like the next evolution in gameplay to Quantum Break (which was awesome) so I am good to go.

Oct 27, 2017
I'm looking forward to this very much. Keep in mind that if it is a summer release, summer lasts until the end of September. So, this is not something that is necessarily going to be released at the end of June here.

OneThirtyEight

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Been looking forward to more info about this game.

Question: Why is it called april issue when it's out now in early march?

OwOtacon

Alt Account
Banned
Dec 18, 2018
The easiest way for me to instantly be down with a shooter is a game where you have some form of psychic abilities, and this looks like a really fun take on that.

Alastor3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
This is the cover that im thinking :maybe i should subscribe to Game Informer someday

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017

Interesting points from the video:

- Audio logs present in the game
- Skill tree present
- No Multi Player
- Entire game takes place in 'one house' which keeps shifting. Based in NY.
- Regrets on Quantum Break ? "TV show could have been better"
- Cool down on abilities present in Control.
- No New Game +
- Not every story mystery will be answered in Control
- No crouch button
- Game is 'not linear at all'
- Proudest feature "Destruction and mayhem"
- No select-able difficulty modes
- No photo mode on release
- You can watch TV in this game too.
- "We're being quite (Stanley) Kubrick-ian in visuals and symbolism in game"
- Weapon upgrade present in the game
- DLC ? Yes. Micro transactions ? No.
- Mid-gen console upgrades present, but not detailed.
- 80% of puzzles can be solved on first encounter, rest would require coming back with more skills.

Patitoloco

Oct 27, 2017
Man, it looks awesome.

Remedy deserves all the love, even that weird time when they tried to fight SyFy in TV quality content :P

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
The real question I haven't seen answered yet: can I buy a clean version of the GI cover to put on my wall