• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
Las Vegas
Rebekah Valentine - July 23rd, 2019

Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled sold over half a million digital units in its debut month of June, though it didn't quite carve out a spot in the top 10 grossing titles for the month over giants such as Roblox, The Division 2, or Dota 2.

SuperData also reiterated news from Ubisoft last week that Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege saw its highest MAUs ever in June, adding that it was also the game's sixth-best month for in-game spending. Total revenue from Rainbow Six reached $36.8 million last month, up 50% from May and 9% year-over-year.

Finally Overwatch, now in its fourth year, surpassed $1 billion in all-time in-game spending last month.

SuperData is a Nielsen Company based tracker that monitors digital revenue.
Top Grossing Titles by Platform for month of June.

Good news for Crash Team Racing. Game is a lot of fun. And Overwatch is still printing money.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Over half a million and doesn't even count physical copies, jesus christ. The player numbers on PS don't stop increasing either, it's now at over 1.1 million.

PedroRVD

Oct 25, 2017
Ecuador
User Warned - Lazy Dev Rhetoric
To be honest ... I expected more from CTR ... come on, there are more than 100 million players and a budget price game.

I hope it has legs and puts some pressure on Nintendo to make a new Mario Kart or at least new DLC. Crash is the last hope they come out of lazyness.

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
Is there a comparison to the N Sane Trilogy? Amazing that it did over 10 million. I know they said CTR NF had the best launch in the series' history, but are they talking about Crash in general or only the racing games?

Last edited:

Finaj

Oct 25, 2017
I'm surprised how much WoW apparently rakes in given the disdain some players have for the current expansion.

Also, does World of Warcraft West mean that Asian numbers/revenue are being ignored?

Xeteh

Oct 27, 2017
I'm surprised how much WoW apparently rakes in given the disdain some players have for the current expansion.

Also, does World of Warcraft West mean that Asian numbers/revenue are being ignored?

Never underestimate the die hard Blizzard fans. As far as they're concerned Blizzard can do no wrong.

Arta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Activision just foaming at the mouth to unleash micro transactions in Crash.

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
League quietly remains in the #1 PC slot, 10 years after its beta launch. I'm really enjoying everything they have done for the game recently, including TFT.

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry guys that was me. I spent 10m on buying extra copies for my man made island of game boxes.