• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MoogleMaestro

Oct 25, 2017
I still don't know whether I should be saying "Dragon Ball Fighterz" or "Dragon Ball Fighter Z" when saying the name out loud.

Wikipedia does not help when the title is listed as "Dragon Ball FighterZ".

jotun?

Oct 28, 2017
Furies-6.jpg

Full Metal Furies

good game from the Rogue Legacy studio, and has nothing to do with people dressing up as animals

Orion117

Prophet of Regret - A King's Landing
Dec 8, 2018
The Sexy Brutale - thought it would be some kind of anime girl action video game.

Venture

Oct 25, 2017
Until recently I thought Kentucky Route Zero was some kind of corny Hillbilly FPS parody. I think I was getting it confused with Redneck Rampage or something.

Oct 27, 2017
464086-kirby-super-star-ultra-nintendo-ds-front-cover.jpg

When i was little, I thought Kirby: Super Star Ultra was a Kirby Rhythm game cuz of the boxart and "Super Star" in the title

Syysch

Oct 30, 2017
I still don't know whether I should be saying "Dragon Ball Fighterz" or "Dragon Ball Fighter Z" when saying the name out loud.

Wikipedia does not help when the title is listed as "Dragon Ball FighterZ".

I remember hearing a couple people say it was supposed to be pronounced as fighters, and they thought that was stupid. I agree.

Zarlant

Oct 23, 2019
I thought Theatrhythm Final Fantasy was pronounced 'The at rhythm'. I still think it's a very clumsy title.

Jakisthe

Oct 25, 2017
I thought Chrono Trigger was an FPS for the longer time, or at least something in the vein of Time Crisis.

DrKelpo

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
MGS3: Snake Eater - Thought that it was about the survival aspect of the game before I played it and realized that it's referring to the operation with the same name where Snake has to confront The Cobras.

I'm ashamed to admit it, but I never got that until now.
And I have beaten the game multiple times, have platinumed it and consider it my most favorite game ever.

I'm gonna lie down for a bit now...

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
For a solid 10 years I mixed up Odama with Odin's Sphere

to be fair Odama IS a pinball/god game hybrid, so Odin's Sphere is incredibly apt as a name

Also I still call him L.T. Surge in my head and not Lieutenant Surge. TBH it sounds cooler.