• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 27, 2017
Yea. It's a pretty huge leak that will piss alot of people off. Stay away if you can.

DistantRepulsiveKingfisher.gif

Deleted member 30544

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Even when it was on S7 when i started questioning some things about the show (Mostly the fast traveling quick spawn).

Please, inject it into my fucking veins!!!!!

bye

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
they literally filmed multiple false-flag fake scenes for the finale to throw people off, the one frikidocter talked about is one of them. it seriously makes no sense too no one thought it was going to be real until he accurately guessed when the trailer was going to be 🙄

Plum

May 31, 2018

Even saying that is saying too much.

Just warn people that there's a big leak and move on. Saying literally anything else just creates expectations.

Now I know that the ending's going to be "something that will piss a lot of people of." So... thanks, I guess!

Goodstyle

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Team Cersei let's goooo
Team Cersei all the way
Let´s go
Hell ya!
Lena has been pulling the show's dramatic weight for years now. What are you talking about?
Literally the only actor on the show that is both good and is still trying.

Remember that scene with Dinklage and Headey in the S7 finale? It's like Dinklage came alive again after phoning it in for years because he had to share the screen with less than worthy scene partners for so long.

Xyer

Avenger
Aug 26, 2018
The one true king Pod is going to take down the Night King solo. Prove me wrong.

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait for Hot Pie to take his rightful place on the Iron Throne after all these other scrubs and pretenders kill each other/die to the Walkers.

kingslunk

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
they literally filmed multiple false-flag fake scenes for the finale to throw people off, the one frikidocter talked about is one of them. it seriously makes no sense too no one thought it was going to be real until he accurately guessed when the trailer was going to be 🙄

Can you pm what youre talking about? i assume it has to deal with
cersei?

Plum

May 31, 2018
The one true king Pod is going to take down the Night King solo. Prove me wrong.

The Night King's going to get distracted by a steaming Meat Pie resting on a windowsill. When he goes to steal it Hot Pie jumps up from behind the window and stabs him with a kitchen knife made of Dragonglass.

The cast enjoy a nice pie and they all live happily ever after.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
Please let Wighted Cersei sit on the Iron Throne. That woild be the coolest thing ever.

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Between this coming to an end and the MCU as we know it reaching a head, I'm gonna be in my fucking feelings the month of May.

Mod post - stay on topic

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Official Staff Communication
Guys, knock off the discussion on any leaks. This is not a leak thread, this thread is just for the new trailer. If you want to discuss any leaks go to the appropriate thread. If there isn't one make it. Just don't use this thread.

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I have a feeling a LOT of people are gonna die in that Winterfell battle

This is no spoilers I'm just guessing. But looking at how many key characters it looks like are there, a lot of them are gonna bite the dust

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
"Our enemy doesn't rest"

Has been walking South for years, and still lets regular folk go back and fourth across the whole world multiple times, and prepare for their invasion in the time it takes to walk (without rest!) to Winterfell from the wall.

Hype though.

Starphanluke

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Nov 15, 2017
Anyone notice they made Rhaegal WAY more noticeably green than he was the last couple of seasons? It makes him and Drogon easier to tell apart and I love it.

Did I read someone in this thread disrespect Lena Headey?! She is the best damn actor in this show and I will not let that stand.

I don't think there are many--if any--shots in here past episode 3 of the season.