• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Euron Grejoy

giphy.gif
This also added with the fact that Rhaegal's wings meant that he was flying irregularly.
#Noscope360

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
D&D are highkey fumbling the landing with this one y'all. I thought Episode 3 was an outlier. Now we are gonna Dany creme brulee innocent people because the plot told us she would.

If you don't understand why she wants to and how everything we know about her has led to this, you weren't paying attention. D&D made it pretty clear.

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
What is the point of having Rheagal be alive? Is he going to be Dany's Dark Knight and fire bomb Cersei and the Red Keep because he can take on everyone else's rage and hate?

Dramatic effect.

Dany's army will be on the verge of losing. Drogon severely wounded or dead. But then suddenly Rhaegal swoops in with accompanying music and burns her enemies, turning the tide and winning the war. Then he dies.

StarStorm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm hoping Rhaegal isn't dead either.

I didn't feel anything when Missandei bite the dust.

Seeing Jaime heading back to King's Landing is no surprise. Hoping the Cleganebowl is entertaining at least.

SneakyBadger

Oct 26, 2017

Plum

May 31, 2018
The Wildlings can fuck off back beyond the wall instead of being a threat to all the Northerners like they were in season 5.

I suppose so, but that's not really a 'character' change to me; it's more of a plot change as the character development that caused that change already happened earlier in the series.

spx54

Mar 21, 2019
that gif of euron killing rhaegal is triggering

what a shitty way to go out. killed by a fucking braindead pirate, fuck you D and D

KarmaCow

Oct 25, 2017
I suppose so, but that's not really a 'character' change. That change already happened after Hardhome, The Long Night really had nothing to do with it because it was a sure thing anyway.

Ah oops, I missed the character part. Yea, it basically changed nothing, it's barely a footnote.

Dysun

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
Hated the end of the Nights King story, but this I'm okay with. Mad Queen vs Mad Queen is a fitting way for the seven kingdoms to self destruct after defeating the personification of death. It's dumb, but it has been since they passed the books

Firefly

Jul 10, 2018
Right now I just hope that Rhaegal is somehow alive, that Jaime will still kill Cersei and this interview is a red herring, and Cleganebowl delivers some quality entertainment. Don't think I care about anything else anymore...
100% dead. I mean come on... people are reading too much into Euron's reaction. Last week the preview showed Arya and Gendry kissing who would've thought Gendry"s getting dumped lol

Mindfreak191

Dec 2, 2017
I'm just confused about Dany mentioning that she has the Dothraki....didn't they get wiped out in the first seconds of last weeks battle?

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
100% dead. I mean come on... people are reading too much into Euron's reaction. Last week the preview showed Arya and Gendry kissing who would've thought Gendry"s getting dumped lol

Me tbh, Arya is definitely the "hit it and quit it" type

Whew, if Endgame had let me down this bad, I'd have been sick.

Lmao, I've enjoyed these two episodes, but yea, don't see this season touching Endgame's payoff for me

Plum

May 31, 2018
Hey, can some brave soul/indifferent soul go to r/freefolk and bring back some of them juicy memes? I ain't stepping foot in that place with all the leaks about but damn are they some of the best at what they do.

Steel

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
So how did the fleet sneak up on everyone?
Dany and the dragons were blinded by the sun, obviously. It makes total sense. We've seen the sun in previous episodes, so it's totally consistent. Geez, people your complaints are so random and nit-picky.

\diehard showfan

image0.jpg

Giants Milk Latte pls

Wait-a-sec. This has to be an edit, right?

Edit: Holy shit, just brought it up and, yeah, it's there.

KarmaCow

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think I can ever get over the logic of that last scene. The idea that Cersei just let Dany and Tyrion walk away when she had hundreds of archers and dragon killing arbalests trained on them is breaking me here.

Plum

May 31, 2018
I wish Missandei's death was getting "300 kicked" in the back off that platform and landing on her head instead of it being chopped off.

Yeah. It felt like they were trying to go for some 'Ned Stark' vibes there but with none of the build-up and little of the tragedy it really fell flat.

Just like Missandei's headless body when it hit the ground

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
Dany and the dragons were blinded by the sun, obviously. It makes total sense. We've seen the sun in previous episodes, so it's totally consistent. Geez, people your complaints are so random and nit-picky.

\diehard showfan

Wait-a-sec. This has to be an edit, right?
Why do you think I included the timer on HBO go?

Oct 28, 2017
Overly relying on subverting expectations to keep us on the edge of our seat really hurt this past two episodes. Especially when they go through parody levels of bs to give it just another twist.

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
Truthfully, I'd say that was Jon's Starbucks. It's a bit too far over for Dany to reach.

Status
Not open for further replies.