• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
She has not lost it .
She just not willing to get fuck over any more.
The girl has lost most of here men , 2 dragons and a best friend since she get there and nothing to show for it other than stupid people .
She is threatening her most loyal advisors, burning people alive, and willing to kill thousands of innocent people.

She has lost it in my opinion.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i know this is supposed to be exciting but i have no investment in any of this. just kinda numb to it at this point

Ether_Snake

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
User Banned (1 Week): Trolling, posting open spoilers as speculation
Pretty obvious they will ring the bell and Dany will attack anyway

Viale

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah this. The plot point is fine, it's the execution that isn't landing, at all. What a disappointment.

This is kind of where I'm at. I've felt there have been hints of this happening for a while(previous seasons) with Dany becoming more and more ruthless as time has gone on. This...is really quick and forced as hell though.

El-Suave

Oct 27, 2017
LOL they hyped the Golden Company dude up on German TV because the actor is German. He did nothing and had one line...

Deleted member 3465

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Space
At least she easily destroyed all the ships. I was worried they were going to make it seem difficult.... inconsistent, but whatever at this point.

I wonder why D&D didn't show civillian populations in all the other battles in the series to this extent? HMMMMMMMMMM

Right! And they spent so much time on it -_-, at least be less obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.