• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 3897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
NK: Hello there Bran, starring as always
Bran: General Night King, I have been expecting you
NK: Let's get it over with *draws a blade*
NK: Wait, what's up in my nostrils, what have you done to me??
Bran: My work is done, the ant is out. What Im gonna do to your nostrils Im gonna enjoy, very very much.

Modi

Oct 29, 2017
tenor.gif

Bye.

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
I think Tyrion and Jamie both live because we need a confrontation with them and Bronn to see if Bronn flips on Cersei too or not.

I don think that happens this episode and I think it happens in King's Landing, so the three of them probably reunite before we find out how that plays out. Don't think it's until after the BoW.

IggyChooChoo

Oct 25, 2017

He truly was the perfect Stannis.
Stephen Dillane was awesome as a off-putting prick version of Thomas Jefferson in the John Adams miniseries. If you haven't seen it, his performance was one of the highlights. I'd give anything a chance that he's in. That's one cool thing about shows like GoT or the Wire that have such gigantic casts — they give exposure to a ton of cool actors.

Hydrus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
AH!!! Has the whole epsidoe leaked online? Or is it just a summary? Either way I dont want to see anything! I've been holding out all day to watch this episode in all its glory. I dont want to get spoiled for this one.

Protein

Oct 27, 2017
Avoid YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, in-game chat, everything.

Don't even trust this thread. This thread might as well be the Crypts.

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
The only thing I'm letting my eyeballs look at between now and GoT is Era. Don't fail me by posting spoilers in a non-spoiler thread, guys. TIA.

Protein

Oct 27, 2017
Not even the admins/mods will protect us if someone posts something. They're gonna see a partial spoiler and be like, "nah, fuck this, I'm out."

Hydrus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Dammit. I've been hunting down spoilers for the past 2 years and today of all days I DONT want to be spoiled and of course shit has to leak. Please I'm begging people, please don't post leaks here.

Deleted member 3897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FYI: The episode has not been leaked out, only a bunch of (very spoilery) screenshots. Go away from social media and such for the next few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.