• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ocarina_117

Oct 26, 2017
Will join Titans season 2 as an older Bruce Wayne looking to reconcile with Dick.

For the gritty DC Universe series Titans, Glen will be portraying an older version of Wayne. Here"s the official character description from the producers: "After decades of fighting crime as Batman, billionaire Bruce Wayne is just as driven to protect Gotham from evil as he was in his prime. Needing to reconcile his relationship with Dick Grayson, the duo hope to forge a new dynamic as Bruce tries to help his former sidekick and the Titans achieve success."

It's not clear if Glen will appear in Batman's costume at any point on the show. His Bruce Wayne will be in stark contrast to recent iterations in age and look.

https://deadline.com/2019/04/batman...bruce-wayne-on-titans-dc-universe-1202593583/

unknown.jpeg

Last edited:

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The original thread title was absolute garbage, thanks for the change.

Also, OP how about posting an image of the actor in question?

I KILL PXLS

Oct 25, 2017
Interesting choice to go with a much older Bruce. He definitely has the voice for it assuming his American accent is ok.

FRANKEINSTEIN

Oct 27, 2017
AZ
This is weird casting for me. After BvS got Affleck for Batman, I watched Kickass 2 and this guy showed up as The Mother Fucker's uncle in prison. Real small role but I thought wow, he should be old Joker. This was before Leto was cast.

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
There should be a law that you can't complain about a bait thread title without including the title in your post

marrec

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
If y'all haven't seen his performance in Resident Evil: Final Chapter you are missing out on cinematic wonderment.

Nov 9, 2017
I always thought it was weird that they got such a good looking son of a gun to play Jorah Mormont. This feels like a better casting IMO.

Spikematic

Oct 28, 2017
I never fail to crack up when I read Jorah Fedora. Such a PERFECT name. And that pic of him howling at the Khaleesi moon is perfection as well.

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
That is a cool ass choice. Wonder how much he will be in the show. I would bet money on him never wearing a costume, though.

Superboy and Bruce Wayne... I am ready for season 2.