• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

nihilence

nøthing but silence
Oct 25, 2017
From 'quake area to big OH.

View: https://youtu.be/FmN9_pdE-Zo

Ted Price chats with Joseph Staten, the Head of Creative at 343 Industries and Halo Infinite. Joseph has been a part of the Halo franchise since the beginning and shares his insights on why Halo has had such broad, long-lasting appeal; how 343 Industries has tackled the challenge of developing an evolving single player campaign alongside a live-service experience; and his advice for creative leaders, designers, and writers.

I saw a recap from Mint and thought I'd share. Quite lengthy.

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
All these talks are some of the best glimpses on the game industry. More people should tune in. Will listen to this one.

Jun 20, 2021
The single player campaign is 'evolving'? Outside of the co-op it was meant to have at launch, has it added anything else?

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
Love this kind of content so much. I often critique games when the result leaves us wanting, but as a programmer myself, I will never not be in awe of the amount of skill and hard work it takes to ship a game, good or bad. And how even the most well-built game is being held together by some amount of duct tape and prayer.