• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Let's dIg in to one of the BEst new ReleAses To comE to the Handheld Of Nintendo. Grab a drink and Kick back with jeff cOrk aNd leo vader, the titans of Gaming.

Blizzard's lack of ethics aside, here's Overwatch on Switch in glorious 30fps

Last edited:

Bucca

Oct 25, 2017
30fps for a competitive shooter is just ridiculous, honestly.

At least more people can experience the game I guess.

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I thought it looked pretty good but I don't have any intention of playing it any time soon now.

oni-link

tag reference no one gets
Oct 25, 2017
UK
This is the game with Mei, the world famous symbol of Hong Kong freedom right?

Shamdeo

Oct 25, 2017
Minnesnowta
lol
rbn8dMf.png

Dezzy

Oct 25, 2017
USA
Great for those who only have a Switch, or just need to play on a handheld, but even 60 fps didn't feel like enough for me. Overwatch is the main reason I bought a 144hz gsync compatible monitor. It's fast paced and gets very hectic. Smooth clear motion makes a huge difference.

I suppose if there's no crossplay, at least everyone is on equal ground.

Aleh

Oct 27, 2017
It looks amazing and perfectly fine at 30fps. I shouldn't, but I want it.

SlimeKnight

Jan 2, 2018
Was going to get this for the novelty of the gyro controls but yeah, sure as fuck not going to anymore. It's your own damn fault, Blizzard.

AlexBasch

Oct 27, 2017
How bad the ping would be on this, given that the newest Switch is wi-fi only, AFAIK.

Holy shit I'm dumb, I read it like "I BERATE" and I was like "who?"

FUCK.

Mekanos

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 17, 2018
That GameInformer blurb is hilarious. Genuinely surprised Blizzard allowed it. Or maybe they won't and they'll get blacklisted.

Krysuk

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Any interest I had in this left with the Blizzard Activision disaster - as someone who has bought Doom, Wolfenstein, Diablo and Witcher 3 on switch despite having a PS4 and Xbox One and have 2 years Nintendo Online stacked on my account I would assume I'm the target audience too
Plenty of other games this time of year!

Cloud-Hidden

Oct 30, 2017
Looks fantastic to me. Picked this back up recently on PS4, and got hooked. Will definitely enjoy playing this in the living room so I don't have to isolate myself from my wife.

Gartooth

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Good on GameInformer.

Hard pass on this port, shame at the timing but I'm not supporting their anti-human rights actions.