• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
AC Valhalla in the top 10 ?

Really ?

Surely there've been many better games through the year ..

Diogo Arez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 20, 2020
Hope for an Hades win, that game was incredible and all around an unforgettable experience.

Ricky

Oct 25, 2017
Looking forward to Yakuza when it hits PS5. It'll be my first Yakuza game too.

Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca
I'm glad Like a Dragon got in there at #4. I'm currently playing through it and I think it constitute as high-tier Yakuza, up there with the likes of 2/0/Kiwami 2. Funny how it's a mainline instalment, yet it's way more radical and different than a spin-off like Judgment. That break from convention really paid off.

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The final 2 will be some combination of Hades/Part II.

Really nice to see Tsushima in the top 3 though, and finally some Ori love.

eternalblue

Oct 27, 2017
... But it's already been shown to be at #9 lol. I was left disappointed with the game, but I think that's a fair ranking.

I think they're talking about here on Era, when we get the 2020 GOTY voting thread, which I could see FFVII ranking in at around 5, most likely.

Game Informer's got a pretty solid list. It's great to see the overlooked Ori getting some acknowledgement. Hadn't really paid attention to Immortals, but looks like I'll have to check it out.

Viale

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
I think they're talking about here on Era, when we get the 2020 GOTY voting thread, which I could see FFVII ranking in at around 5, most likely.

Game Informer's got a pretty solid list. It's great to see the overlooked Ori getting some acknowledgement. Hadn't really paid attention to Immortals, but looks like I'll have to check it out.

Ohhhh. I think you're right. I'm just dumb. Nothing to see here.

I can definitely see 7R making top 5 on Era.

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
This list is looking pretty good to be honest. I really do need to play Yakuza Like a Dragon and I normally hate Ubisoft AC games but I do want to try Valhallla for some reason.

Legacy

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Glad to see Ori up there, good to also see Valhalla getting some respect.

iksenpets

Oct 26, 2017
Dallas, TX
This list seemed weird on day 1 when they swung for Immortals, but assuming the final two are Hades and Last of Us, this actually seems like one of the more solid lists, especially for giving Ori/Alyx/Yakuza the credit it feels like they've been struggling to get elsewhere. Even if I would've rated FF7 higher than 9.

Radarscope1

Oct 29, 2017
So I don't know a thing about Immortals. It's been off my radar completely other than seeing the name in the thread title. But that description quoted in the OP sounds downright amazing....

Ashodin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Durham, NC
It should be known that Game Informer like Geoff are diehard Naughty Dog fans, so if you expect TLOU2 to not be #1 I got this bridge to sell you

ravn0s

Oct 29, 2017
Doom Eternal has a pretty good chance as number two. They scored it higher than Hades.