• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Xx 720

Nov 3, 2017
Switch shouldn't be a late port, but I can understand games take years to develop so it's too late to do any other way for games late in development, no one forsaw the Nintendo revival. In the future, they should just develop switch, upgrade the port to the other consoles would be way easier and less time consuming/expensive. Plus, it almost guaranteed Naitive 4k on the midgen refreshes!

water_wendi

Oct 25, 2017
This has caught me completely by surprise. That trailer of theirs really got my attention. This session further cements that i need to look into getting this game. i like how the guy answers the question about completing without killing and he responds "of course not this is an id game."

Rage 1 i played only the very start and just couldnt get into it. i think i finished the hotel. i think i might have to give it another try.

haveheart

Oct 25, 2017
This game has potentially great mp written all over it :)

Have Avalanche ever made a multiplayer game?

Just because id are doing the gunplay doesn't mean that the game is designed for mp.

I wonder how many of Far Cry owner have actually teamed up for coop. I don't think it's that popular in these kind of open world shooters.

But we'll see, maybe they add some mp stuff later.

no1

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Apr 27, 2018
Honestly to just prove how much this needed coop I thought this game and many other thought this game was announced with COOP.